• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below.

OMG, since last night i have been getting not selected , then when i checked now it said selected then immediately a red session timed out then when i tried again it said not selected before i could even blink... :-( what is going on.... I am in Botswana....

Wait, what? You got the Selected message? Like a letter with a case number and all? Woah! Congrats! If it's real it would be a game changer

Wow really, you got a selected message then turned into not selected?

This is certainly a glitch on kcc's part, a redraw is sure to happen.
No, no, the two times that I actually could get a result, I got NOT selected, the rest was either session timeout (once) or server is too busy (twice or three times). I thought this could help with the theories about the glitch.

I dont think its real anymore, it was so fast to change to session timed out then now its not selected again instantly... so i guess maybe its error... :-(

Guys,

I have a question that I hope someone can answer.

I live in Europe with an EU passport belonging to a country that currently isn't eligible for the DV Lottery. I qualified through my place of birth (somewhere in Africa). What I want to know is, when I apply for the lottery do they count me as a European entry (place of residence) or as an African entry? And which region has a higher chance of winning the lottery? Or do all regions have an equal chance?

No, no, the two times that I actually could get a result, I got NOT selected, the rest was either session timeout (once) or server is too busy (twice or three times). I thought this could help with the theories about the glitch.

I knew it you were gonna say this

So as of now, still no authentic selected case with a case number

Guys,

I have a question that I hope someone can answer.

I live in Europe with an EU passport belonging to a country that currently isn't eligible for the DV Lottery. I qualified through my place of birth (somewhere in Africa). What I want to know is, when I apply for the lottery do they count me as a European entry (place of residence) or as an African entry? And which region has a higher chance of winning the lottery? Or do all regions have an equal chance?

DV considers you an African. Doesn't matter where you live. Oceania has the best odds of winning by a mile 5 or 6% (due to lack of interest from Australians?)
Read the DV lottery wikipedia entry. It has all the answers.

Indonesia, terrible country with the most corrupt govt in Southeast Asia, where corrupt govt officials are left free while drug dealers are sentenced to death. Money can buy justice here

You might have seen it in the news recently about the drug dealers execution

I quite like Indonesia, except the traffic.

Indonesia, terrible country with the most corrupt govt in Southeast Asia, where corrupt govt officials are left free while drug dealers are sentenced to death. Money can buy justice here

You might have seen it in the news recently about the drug dealers execution

I quite like Indonesia, except the traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.