• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since all the senior members are asleep I'll wade in with my opinion.

• not a single person in the world has received a winner's notification due to a technical issue. This is a fact.
  • if you saw the "not selected" message you haven't been selected
  • there are two types of session timeout error messages
  • normal timeout because millions of people are hitting the same web page at once or your internet is bad
  • winning timeout because the winner page is failing

If this doesn't work out , it is not the end of the world. I can see that some people here are obsessed about the results , there are far more interesting things in life to think about.

Am from Ghana. ive checked more than 5 times the same 'not selected' but for my husbands own the red session timeout came three times before the not selected. i hope dis is a mistake

• not a single person in the world has received a winner's notification due to a technical issue. This is a fact.
  • normal timeout because millions of people are hitting the same web page at once or your internet is bad
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
you are making us cry please don't kill our hope PLEASE

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS
NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for
the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Haha and i suppose u have a timed out, dont be silly, itsnt linked together,

Why ? Where are you from ?

Indonesia, terrible country with the most corrupt govt in Southeast Asia, where corrupt govt officials are left free while drug dealers are sentenced to death. Money can buy justice here

You might have seen it in the news recently about the drug dealers execution

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I've had absolutely no problems accessing the website at all, the first time I checked was at noon EST on May 5th during the very first seconds the results were available, it took a few seconds to load (because millions were checking at the same time), but it gave me a NOT SELECTED message. However, since nobody in the World seems to have been selected, I've tried every few hours since then (about 6 times so far) and each time in a split second it consistently says NOT SELECTED. But yeah, no problems with the website whatsoever (in terms of time out sessions or errors or whatever)....

Dv12 redraw
Dv15 ds260 fiasco
Dv15 1NL
Now this

Smh

Can someone tell me what DV15 ds260 fiasco and DV15 1NL are all about?

If this doesn't work out , it is not the end of the world. I can see that some people here are obsessed about the results , there are far more interesting things in life to think about.
You cannot say that because you dont know what type of lives some poeple are living currently....

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I've had absolutely no problems accessing the website at all, the first time I checked was at noon EST on May 5th during the very first seconds the results were available, it took a few seconds to load (because millions were checking at the same time), but it gave me a NOT SELECTED message. However, since nobody in the World seems to have been selected, I've tried every few hours since then (about 6 times so far) and each time in a split second it consistently says NOT SELECTED. But yeah, no problems with the website whatsoever....

Can someone tell me what DV15 ds260 fiasco and DV15 1NL are all about?

It took them nearly half a year to process the ds260 form and that caused a backlog of current cases, thus slowing down the vb pace

You cannot say that because you dont know what type of lives some poeple are living currently....

Yeah i wouldn't be surprised if this guy is from Australia or Europe, certainly not a third world country like most of us are living in, hence the differing opinions

Find it silly for Europeans and Australians to get sad because of not selected when I'd jump in excitement for a chance of living in their country, it's just that Europe and Australia immigration policies are strict that i don't wanna immigrate there, America is the easiest country to migrate to

OMG, since last night i have been getting not selected , then when i checked now it said selected then immediately a red session timed out then when i tried again it said not selected before i could even blink... :-( what is going on.... I am in Botswana....

Checked many times for 3 diff entries. All turn out to be NOT SELECTED instantly. When you click left arrow it gives session time out in red.

OMG, since last night i have been getting not selected , then when i checked now it said selected then immediately a red session timed out then when i tried again it said not selected before i could even blink... :-( what is going on.... I am in Botswana....

When you got the selected page what did it say, did it say the following

"dear *insert your name here* you have been selected for further processing"

Did it show you case number and tour country?

Status
Not open for further replies.