• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Good news, THIS is to inform you, that the Nigerian Immigration Service, NIS Recruitment Exercise for 2015 Has commenced.
The 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service List of Shortlisted Candidates for employment into the various Cadre of the service is finally out.

Dear subscriber,
All complaints and inquiries should now be forwarded to the Help Desk
of the Nigeria Immigration Services for appropriate services and easy
access to our web portal.

Thanks and remain blessed!

Call Help Desk;
Fred Shiyenbola, +2348101333519.
Email:nigeriaimmigration543@gmail.com
where from this one too? Nigeria immigration using gmail account? Whoever posted this is not smart at all.

Good news, THIS is to inform you, that the Nigerian Immigration Service, NIS Recruitment Exercise for 2015 Has commenced.
The 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service List of Shortlisted Candidates for employment into the various Cadre of the service is finally out.

Dear subscriber,
All complaints and inquiries should now be forwarded to the Help Desk
of the Nigeria Immigration Services for appropriate services and easy
access to our web portal.

Thanks and remain blessed!

Call Help Desk;
Fred Shiyenbola, +2348101333519.
Email:nigeriaimmigration543@gmail.com
..and how does this relate to DV Lottery??

The embassy has asked me get a new passport for my wife. she needs to get a new passport to reflect her name after marriage as Mrs. I sent an enquiry mail to the embassy and they responded as such. this new name change must be backed by civil documents like marriage certificate and affidavit or gazetted.

The embassy has asked me get a new passport for my wife. she needs to get a new passport to reflect her name after marriage as Mrs. I sent an enquiry mail to the embassy and they responded as such. this new name change must be backed by civil documents like marriage certificate and affidavit or gazetted.
i wanna believe you are not surprised by that response.

If you go to the interview without the medicals, you will surely be put on AP and asked to produce them in about a month's time.
My question is will you be able to raise the money for the medicals of the 4 of you by that time? If yes then I think you can do it like that.
But if not (THIS IS MY OPINION), then I suggest you drop the kids and use their money to do the medicals for your wife (principal applicant) and you. I know leaving your kids in the hands of their grandma will not sound good in your ears but you surely dont want to loose this chance to.

Thoya, with the issue of dropping accomplices, if you have filled the ds 260 forms with your spouse but for some reason you want to drop her, what will you do?

Thoya, with the issue of dropping accomplices, if you have filled the ds 260 forms with your spouse but for some reason you want to drop her, what will you do?
Nothing. just go to the interview and explain why you are leaving that person behind. obviously the CO would like to know. Your reason should be good.

i wanna believe you are not surprised by that response.

I am not surprised at all. I just wanted to make sure I don't end up doing something they might call immigration fraud or find a fault with my documentation due to any agent. Because her details carry her maiden name including her birth certificate and all I wanted to be sure it corresponds to them and that is what resulted in me sending a mail to the Embassy for advice

I am not surprised at all. I just wanted to make sure I don't end up doing something they might call immigration fraud or find a fault with my documentation due to any agent. Because her details carry her maiden name including her birth certificate and all I wanted to be sure it corresponds to them and that is what resulted in me sending a mail to the Embassy for advice
are you married after your edv, do you have a kid/s and is your interview in Ibrahimi Algiers or Ring road east, accra?