• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

thanks ,,,,,,,so should i go a day before my appointment to pay or should i pay the day of my medical appointment.....
You can pay after they have done x-raying and taking blood and urine samples

Attachments

• IOM USA CLIENTS ADVICE SHEET.pdf
    279 KB · Views: 18
You can pay after they have done x-raying and taking blood and urine samples
they sent me a form like that one but it had this.......

REQUIREMENTS ON THE EXAMINATION DAY/APPOINTMENT DATE

1. Original valid passport, 3 copies of the bio data page as well as proof of payment

"they say proof of payment"

2. Your letter which has your case/file number, plus 1 copy

3. 2 recent passport size photos taken less than six month as per specification above (2” X 2”)

so i thought we are to pay before the medicals appointment

they sent me a form like that one but it had this.......

REQUIREMENTS ON THE EXAMINATION DAY/APPOINTMENT DATE

1. Original valid passport, 3 copies of the bio data page as well as proof of payment

"they say proof of payment"

2. Your letter which has your case/file number, plus 1 copy

3. 2 recent passport size photos taken less than six month as per specification above (2” X 2”)

so i thought we are to pay before the medicals appointment
Well, the proof of payment is needed only on the second day of examination.

hi you had offered to edit the photos for me, i will send them but could you please tell me whether there is anything else that people do to increase their chances of winning coz there is a guy in world business center who charges people close to 10k just for application, thank you
Please don't pay anyone to edit your photos:I just offered to do it for free in case you are unable-I normally do help people fill their application and I charges for the usage of my facility kshs 100/= (approx 1$)there are two ways to do that:

1 )Using the standard photo editor tool:Use this link-http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/passports/photos/photos.html
place the photo aligned well inside the circle and crop it,then save it:You are ready to go

2)Using Photoshop -import your photo and on the image size-resize it to 600 pixel canvas size 600 pixel.

If you are unable to do that just inbox me your email today and attach your photos.I will resend them to you.(absolutely free)
Don't be cheated that anyone can increase your chances,although just as some guys are lucky some places are also lucky.

Really 10k, that is alot? I did it for myself, well its a very simple procedure you can do it on you own.! In other words, its free to apply!!
Nayfara, the interview is just half day so you can pay after the interview.
Pay on day 2.If you pay before (using their estimate cost) you might end up paying more for vaccination which are unnecessary.I was initially given an estimation of kshs 125k for 2 adults and 2 children.It was scaled down to kshs 89k.The rest who paid by estimation the cost was never scaled down(I mean yesterday its when I got my family medical report)carry with you children vaccination records.

Nayfara, the interview is just half day so you can pay after the interview.
Hi Jose:Yesterday I did some survey for better hotels around the place(ruaka) and my advice is: You better stick to your previous place and look for better hotels as there are many around that place.Check in early to study the place and cheap public transport.That will save you a lot.Yesterday my family received their final medical report and it was ok.Waiting for the Interview...

Pay on day 2.If you pay before (using their estimate cost) you might end up paying more for vaccination which are unnecessary.I was initially given an estimation of kshs 125k for 2 adults and 2 children.It was scaled down to kshs 89k.The rest who paid by estimation the cost was never scaled down(I mean yesterday its when I got my family medical report)carry with you children vaccination records.
Simon, two adults what do you mean, do you have two wives, :D
On a serious note, i thought on day one after the reception we go to the vaccination room to create an invoice, from there is where they ask you about the vaccinations you have had, things like small pox:mad:, and then you use that invoice to go and pay,
on day two when you come back, they ask for proof of payment, do u then run out to pay,
Please explain a little bit more on that issue, i did not get you well.

You mean it is possible to know whether you have passed the medical test from IOM before the interview with CO ? And what exactly are they looking for when you dis lobe ( remove your clothes), ie head to toe physical examination?

To those coming from Upcountry and Uganda... There is an Aparment at Mirema Drive in Roydambu about 16 minutes drive to the US Embassy Nairobi.... Asked them for their rates and taxi to and from the embassy.... Hope this helps...

Daily Rates
Residents in Ksh
Bed & Breakfast Bed Only Long Stay
Single 3,500 2,500 3,200 (B&B) 2,100 (Bed Only)
Double 4,500 3,500 4,000 (B&B) 3,000 (Bed Only)
Tripple 6,000 4,800 4,800 (B&B) 4,200 (Bed Only)
Family Suite - 5,000 - 4,000 (Bed Only)
Single Occupancy 3,000 2,500 2,600 (B&B) 2,100 (Bed Only)

Non Residents in USD
Single 55 50 53 (B&B) 48 (Bed Only)
Double 60 55 58 (B&B) 53 (Bed Only)
Tripple 96 75 81 (B&B) 60 (Bed Only)
Family Suite - 115 - 95 (Bed Only)
Single Occupancy 50 45 48 (B&B) 43 (Bed Only)

Breakfast includes: 2 sausages, 2 eggs, 3 bread slices,1 glass of juice,Mug of tea/coffee, 1 fruit serving

Long Stay– 11 days and over

The transfer to Embassy is 3000 shs to and fro.

To those coming from Upcountry and Uganda... There is an Aparment at Mirema Drive in Roydambu about 16 minutes drive to the US Embassy Nairobi.... Asked them for their rates and taxi to and from the embassy.... Hope this helps...

Daily Rates
Residents in Ksh

Non Residents in USD

Breakfast includes: 2 sausages, 2 eggs, 3 bread slices,1 glass of juice,Mug of tea/coffee, 1 fruit serving

Thanks shorie.

Daily Rates
Residents in Ksh

Non Residents in USD

Good assignment shorrie-continue with the good work..