• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

They told me the last time i called that although i have a very low CN but couldn't schedule my case for october or november interview because i submitted my ds260 late. You may be current but if you dont submit your ds260 ealy, you wont get it on time. Looking at all those who have gotten theirs, they submitted their ds260 ealy. But i think 2015Af00000xxx which i submitted my ds260 30th june is a bit ok to be schedule for december.
well that's true. .I submitted mine on the 19th of May. .so when I was schedule for interview on the 2nd of October I was not surprised. .

well that's true. .I submitted mine on the 19th of May. .so when I was schedule for interview on the 2nd of October I was not surprised. .
you are right bro. i also submitted on 19th May, unlocked and submitted on 18th July. i received my 2NL on scheduled. Note: the unlock was for editing not addition of person so it did not affect my confirmation number.

They told me the last time i called that although i have a very low CN but couldn't schedule my case for october or november interview because i submitted my ds260 late. You may be current but if you dont submit your ds260 ealy, you wont get it on time. Looking at all those who have gotten theirs, they submitted their ds260 ealy. But i think 2015Af00000xxx which i submitted my ds260 30th june is a bit ok to be schedule for december.
i also submitted on 19th May, unlocked and submitted on 18th July. i received my 2NL on scheduled. Note: the unlock was for editing not addition of person so it did not affect my confirmation number.

i also submitted on 19th May, unlocked and submitted on 18th July. i received my 2NL on scheduled. Note: the unlock was for editing not addition of person so it did not affect my confirmation number.
Hey please clarify me on something since you've been through this: My fiancee submitted on the 19th of May and reopened a few days ago and submitted back on the same day. She's 19*** so it shall be January. I want to hope she won't get delayed. What's the order of your CN and when are u scheduled? Thanks.

Hey please clarify me on something since you've been through this: My fiancee submitted on the 19th of May and reopened a few days ago and submitted back on the same day. She's 19*** so it shall be January. I want to hope she won't get delayed. What's the order of your CN and when are u scheduled? Thanks.
100% sure because from what i know unlocking will not affect her. She will surely get her 2NL as soon as her case become current.

for sure it will not affect her. i am 13*** and we are schedule for novemeber 19

why ? u have to in order to monitor your green card processing. .if u do that then ur friend can do the payment for u in the states before u get there. .Look sharp...no dulling. . :)

@Citizen K said, that indeed is not really a problem. It does not matter wether the payment is made now before your departure or after your arrival in the US. You really can't monitor anything for now because the GC processing will not begin until AFTER you activate your LPR status by arriving in the US.

why ? u have to in order to monitor your green card processing. .if u do that then ur friend can do the payment for u in the states before u get there. .Look sharp...no dulling. . :)
you guys shud educate me..i thought winning the dv comes with a green card