• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

I just checked AS half expecting to see some large increase due to what your sisters friend experienced. But no. The Issued number for AS right now is 8122 - 31 increase for the whole region today - of which 4 will be the ones you mention.

Your sisters friend was lucky...
Yes, he was lucky, and we were so excited for him. He didn't expect to get the visas already, so you guys still on AP, you still have one last day to go. Slim chance but it's not yet over. Good luck guys!

@Simon ,could this be possible for ur status to stay at ready on ceac and still get passport wth visa??????? Some post on other forum said so!
Yes, just like my sister's friend. His status had been at ready whereas all others were put into AP, and his status just changed to issued Sept 29, 4 pm (local time).

hell ngalobo, sorry for nt be online today whole a while...bro how ur status still say ready?? As u can see bro i am still waiting bro as we have 1day to go nw ,i knw and believed miracle will come...@Simon ,could this be possible for ur status as what ngalobo say for your status to stay at Ap on ceac and still get
passport wth visa??

hell ngalobo, sorry for nt be online today whole a while...bro how ur status still say ready?? As u can see bro i am still waiting bro as we have 1day to go nw ,i knw and believed miracle will come...@Simon ,could this be possible for ur status as what ngalobo say for your status to stay at Ap on ceac and still get
passport wth visa??
I m hanging bro, still at ready......

Reactions: tyt
but u didn't received no called from them about the sufficient of visa in the dv ??in my country i haven't see that yet and not every1 no but ceac status here they always wait for call 4rm the embassy ,i have some of my frnds status i checked always too on ceac and none of them get updated today ,i don't knw wat is happening... ,i dnt knw how they going to do it.,bt anyway tommorow will be the day of miracle

My
but u didn't received no called from them about the sufficient of visa in the dv ??in my country i haven't see that yet and not every1 no but ceac status here they always wait for call 4rm the embassy ,i have some of my frnds status i checked always too on ceac and none of them get updated today ,i don't knw wat is happening... ,i dnt knw how they going to do it.,bt anyway tommorow will be the day of miracle
My case is in montreal and my last update was sept 23th and still at ready so i guess i just have to wait and see tmorrow bro....

Reactions: tyt
yeah me too i was having rapid update consectivley but i don't see nothing yet and the last one was the 24 ,so bro i still have hope and i knw tommorow is our turn...

I'm still on A.P.... emailed the embassy today and this was their reply :

Thank you for your inquiry.

At this point it certainly appears that the administrative processing will not be completed by the Sept. 30, 2014 deadline. However, if by some chance it is completed, we will immediately process your visa application.

Sincerely,

My case was last updated today 29th and i'm still on A.P.... *smh* 1 more day and it's all over. Most people on here are lucky because they can still apply for Dv2016 but my country (Nigeria) is no longer eligible. Well, God knows best. I rest my case.....

@ngalobo what u mean?? Adeyamoh don't worry 1 day is a big day for miracle bro ,let just hope and wait until its over...

OK - this is the last update before the year closes tomorrow. AF continued to see visas issued today - almost 200. 13 in EU and 31 in AS.

Good luck to all those waiting for news tomorrow.

update929.jpg

Then why would the embassy tell them that there are no more visas, that s not fair men!!!!

There are thousands of people waiting for the last few visas. How would you decide which ones to issue? I'm pretty sure whatever method you came up with, somebody could say it wasn't fair - but then we have to remember it is a lottery - and that means some get through, some don't.

How many AP cases are left in Nigeria? and how many visas were issued today?

Not sure how many were issued today in Lagos - not many - 2434 total issued which is probably one of the highest country apart from Nepal. 142 on AP still.

EDit: Actually this is interesting. You had a question posted to my profile which I answered with the following numbers from the previous position (Friday/Saturday)

Issued 2436
AP 147
Refused 2001
Ready 1005

Those numbers now are

Issued 2434 (reduced by 2)
AP 142
Refused 2010
Ready 1003

So they actually "un-issued" or went backwards by 2 visas today. So the 9 extra refused cases were those 2, 5 from AP and 2 from ready.

Last edited: