• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

Do you have any examples of how they are telling people that (email, posted on their website?)
Phone call , one just wrote that he got a call to go and pick up his passport on october 9th that the CO told him there are no more visas but again its just some bcause when i check CEAC webste some are getting issued!!! So weird

Visa finishing is inevitable. Besides we are playing in extra time. I think @tyt will get his visa today
But in senegal one of the CO said that they will stop issuing visa on the 30th that they still have visas, so i guess some ambassy are really out of it and it s game over....

My sister's friend doing CP and had been in Ready for a month (since late Aug) just got his 3 visas issued on Sept 29. He also said that a CN after his also got approved too (1 visa). So at least 4 more visas were issued for AS.

Last edited:
My sister's friend doing CP and had been in Ready for a month (since late Aug) just got his 3 visas issued on Sept 29. He also said that a CN after his also got approved too (1 visa). So at least 4 more visas were issued for AS.

Oooh - that's good news!

Reactions: CWH
That is like my case it was ready for one month and it changed to Issue today. Good luck for all.

I just checked AS half expecting to see some large increase due to what your sisters friend experienced. But no. The Issued number for AS right now is 8122 - 31 increase for the whole region today - of which 4 will be the ones you mention.

Your sisters friend was lucky...

Reactions: CWH
I just checked AS half expecting to see some large increase due to what your sisters friend experienced. But no. The Issued number for AS right now is 8122 - 31 increase for the whole region today - of which 4 will be the ones you mention.

Your sisters friend was lucky...
How about africa simon???

@Simon ,could this be possible for ur status to stay at ready on ceac and still get passport wth visa??????? Some post on other forum said so!

Yes it could be, especially if getting the visas issued is a more important priority at the consulate than updating the CEAC system... We know that CEAC status and actual status are not always the same.