• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Hi guys
Nobody here anymore :(
This thread is dead.
When everyone of us will have his visa, we will not talk together anymore. I'm really sad about that :(

Sir simon is it possible after you,my vlady and eucn have your visa to create a thread to explain our flight, custom, installation, new work etc.. Because I don't want to leave yooouuuuuuuuu!!!!!:eek:

Hi guys
This thread is dead.
When everyone of us will have his visa, we will not talk together anymore. I'm really sad about that :(

Sir simon is it possible after you,my vlady and eucn have your visa to create a thread to explain our flight, custom, installation, new work etc.. Because I don't want to leave yooouuuuuuuuu!!!!!:eek:

Happy to help further Grandma - just let me know what you need....

I need your autorisation and where I can create a thread for us to continue to have news from each other (our cohort)

You never sleep!!!!!!!:eek:
You are not a real person !!!!
You are a machine!!!!!!!!!:confused:

I need your autorisation and where I can create a thread for us to continue to have news from each other (our cohort)

You never sleep!!!!!!!:eek:
You are not a real person !!!!
You are a machine!!!!!!!!!:confused:

You don't need authorization to start a thread. All members are welcome to create new threads based on whatever catches their fancy.

All we ask is for people to not duplicate or create a new thread when there's already an existing thread addressing the same issue. When that is done we have no choice but to merge the new with the old.

Hi guys
This thread is dead.

I'm quite because I did not succeed .........yet.

No worries Dude. You started 30-40k cohort! You will successfully finish it!

Trust me! I'm a doctor!

Well...not really but I know 4 doctors.

Not real doctors but PhDs but still you should trust me ;)

Good luck!

Trust me! I'm a doctor!

Good luck!

You will have to fix my hernia and levi's one :D
I don't care if you have PHD in philosophy :p

Trust me! I'm a doctor!

Good luck!

Make it 5 then;)