• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Got our passports from the local police. That's good. Tonight a friend is flying down to the us consulate to hand the stuff in. Although the consulate requires documents to be sent via Citic Bank. So we found a branch and tomorrow if all goes well the bank will have the docs and hopefully send them on to the consulate.

Let's see. They asked for them so.....

Got our passports from the local police. That's good. Tonight a friend is flying down to the us consulate to hand the stuff in. Although the consulate requires documents to be sent via Citic Bank. So we found a branch and tomorrow if all goes well the bank will have the docs and hopefully send them on to the consulate.

Did you inform the consulate about the bloody police check?

Hey @NewBetterBonio! I can see that you had your interview and the visas are "cooking" since you are in AP now ?? I am assuming everything went smoothly in LND ???

Hi Franko,

thats correct, all went smoothly in the Embassy yesterday :cool: , we arrived at home well past midnight so I'm just (still) too tired to gather some
worthwile thoughts at this point.
I follow up with more detailed post later today, though, i just need some more coffee and finish out my half a day workday ...

BTW, THANKS ALL for the input & support, I think to the large extend - my "smooth" Visa interview at the day -
was down to all of the members of this forum. I think the contributors here are more useful than "KFC" folks actually.

Hi Franko,

thats correct, all went smoothly in the Embassy yesterday :cool: , we arrived at home well past midnight so I'm just (still) too tired to gather some
I follow up with more detailed post later today, though, i just need some more coffee and finish out my half a day workday ...

BTW, THANKS ALL for the input & support, I think to the large extend - my "smooth" Visa interview at the day -
was down to all of the members of this forum. I think the contributors here are more useful than "KFC" folks actually.
An other victory for the dv2014 HIGH CNs ;)
Big congrats

Last edited:
Hi Franko,

Congrats! Happy to see another happy customer at LND post :)

EDIT: Just had a look and your status is "ISSUED". Awesome!

Last edited:

Best of luck with the next and hopefully final steps at the local US Consulate!

Good luck!

Did you inform the consulate about the bloody police check?

On the phone when they called last Friday but I think it's of little consequence since it would take 5 working days to ship the passports through the designated channel anyway. Now I caught up that time by flying it to the consulate city. It was received this morning. Hopefully it will be in the us consulate Monday. I'm not sure why this circus was necessary to begin with.

On the phone when they called last Friday but I think it's of little consequence since it would take 5 working days to ship the passports through the designated channel anyway. Now I caught up that time by flying it to the consulate city. It was received this morning. Hopefully it will be in the us consulate Monday. I'm not sure why this circus was necessary to begin with.
Eucn, Any news? Hope all will go smoothly from here on out... Best!