• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Hallo folks how are you guys doin the back benchers ya tym is really approachin fast i want to take this opportunity to than you all for the support and encouragment you have shown on the thread ,goodluck to those who r relocatin and those who r also goin for their medicals .Those goin for interviews stay focused cz your victory awaits you IJN. am now back in my home town and i will do every thing to support the house ,congrats to all those with their visa , indeed it feels good to be back .JONGE ,ARNOLD and the rest hows ya preparations ? Guys take care and always remember God loves you

Todays devotion

2 cori 4;16-18

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

REMEMBER GOD LOVES YOU AND YOUR MIRACLE IS ON YA WAY

WHY I SHOULD LEAVE...
I am very sad about some fellow mates in this forum for turning against me on hate speech and abusive language just bcoz I expressed my opinion,since I joined I havent posted any ill against anyone here coz I do respect and value each participation, but the most sad and amazing of it z the people we regard as mentors of the forum are the authors of this! if anyone of yu thot am in the forum to exchange words, my ethics and conscience does not allow.some guys in this forum have turned pessimistics and sadists and i feel bad when others tend to discourage others and preaching the Gospel of impossiblity, just a few days ago a guy was killing prince johns heart after sending the COGC that he gonn wait long, and wen i did say that his case was simplest coz the EMB wil value magnitude of cases the same guy abused me yesterday mocked my post and sorry for yua ill motive... PJ had gud news the nxt day, every one joined this forum to contribute sense and helpful issues coz we all hve one goal of achievement, I wonder how can someone join the forum barely 2 months and she starts entertaining utterances full of ignorance and disrespect! am tired of being disrespected and abused that I dont feel home anymore and am officially quitting this forum, I wish yu best guys Who eva wished me well in my trying moments, those awaiting medicals and intervs may God be wth yu! .

dreaming state and the marine corps everyday i waked up ,a God pls help me ,sep 30 is coming nw!!!

ax2.jpg

9.35pm – Go to Bed.

2:35am – No Sleep WHATSOEVER

2:45 – Morning Prayers

4.00am – Alarm Rings(now am sleepy….push it for 35 minutes)

4.35am – Alarm Rings Again – into the Bath Room.

5.00am – Pack my Bags.

5.30 - Head out of Hotel - (Feeling DAMN BLOODY EXCITED - NO NERVES!!!! - Just Ready to GO!!)

5: 36 – Leave the Hotel in Cab (Nice Motherly Lady Driving Me n Wishing me Well)

5: 45- Arrive at Embassy – (Found 3 Guys n 7 Ladies)- lining up

6.05am – Told to line up Guys n Ladies…..ladies facing the Guys as in North n Guys South(by now we are almost 30) – Letter of Appointment n Passport in Your Beloved Hands……n the way we obeyed…could make Lucifer Super Jealous.

6:22a.m – Checking Begins…Priority given to the Ladies with Kids…..Got so Mad coz I was No. 6 in Line n they had to push me back with those Fatherly Kids……Gosh they came soooo…..Late!!!

6.45am: - Am Checked (Passport n Letter – plus contents in the bag) n am told to proceed 20metres ahead.

6:46am – Found another Line with Lady now checking your name against the list expected…….(Say like some Roll Call)..This time it’s single File n Ladies n Gent line up 2gether. After being checked your Passport, 2ndNL – etc You line again…this time to Enter the Embassy. – You Enter in 4s.

7:35am: I enter, n you are told to take out any coins, Keys, DVDs, etc etc anything Sealed…..Telephone – name it. Like at Airport your bag n everything passed through that Scanner. Then you are given like a plastic token we normally get at the Super Market. To be used to claim your little belongings. I entered with my bag only Cell n DVD remained at the Gate.

7.40am….I enter Embassy – walk in Semi –Circular for 20- 30 meters n …. Guard directs Press Blue Button – n Enter – Here you produce your Passport n 2ndNL to the Guard – (The Female Lady gave me a number which am identified with – C – 408. I chat with her n tell her that we r deeply Nervous….She Laughed n told me please don’t be its not that “complicated”…I swear Arnold it’s not….) Then She says Please Wait OUTSIDE!!!! –

7:45am – AM SO OUTSIDE!!!! – GUYS IT’S DAMN BLOODY COLD!!!1 n even there was a drizzle a slight one n the clouds where as if you are on top of Mt. Elgon. Please those coming HAVE WARM CLOTHING – I beg. My neighbors was so nervous n one of them was farting every now n again!!!! Githeri Just.

8:22am – (I waited…) am Called inside…we are called by numbers – C 408 Go to Window 5 . I met some Maybe Somali Lady –

Hi : …Please give me your Birth Certificate, ( I asked her with the Photocopy) – Please thanks. Your Police Certificate – (I have 2 – Oh y do u have a Kenyan One!!! – I did University in Kenya..Strathmore…She smirked – But u Ugandans u like this ……- mumbled something fishy….i laughed n told her it’s the best University for ACCA…..), Give me Your A-Level as well n the Copy!!! Gosh !! I did. Now I have my Pretty ACCA Certificates’!!! ….GOSH Arnold KEEP IT/THEM!!! That will be all. But Please give me 2 Passport Photographs. …Hey Take these….The Photo’s I sent to Kentucky n my 2ndNL!!!! So surprised that my MBA n ACCA where Dumped. I intended to pose around with them n she told me NAH…we don’t need those!!! Please go make a payment n Bring the Receipt to Window 4…..(Ofcourse $330) – Then Wait Outside.

9:25am – Now they call you by your name…ARNOLD NGANDA – Proceed to Counter 9….(The wait can be long thank God My Neighbor had a watch. All along you see some successes guys coming out with Green n other Pink sheets...no one seemed to jubilate…) I found some elderly jovial Lady – n she took my finger prints..Left first , then Right , then Thumbs – When done she told me sit down n Wait for the Consular Lady to have a word with you. (Then the Nerves Set In......As i Gather myself to sit down....something else happens!!!)

9:26am : ARNOLD NGANDA Proceed to counter No. 10 – (I nearly Farted!!!! Jeeez not even sitting down)

CO:Is it so Cold - ARNOLD That Jacket n Gloves - ha ha ha laughs....!!!

ME: Yes it is

CO: U may need a warmer n bigger Jacket ARNOLD!!!! – It’s the north Pole.

ME:(Wondered has she given me VISA or What!!!) – I laughed abit…

CO: OK….Put those hands and swear that you wrote is the Truth….she was giggling!!! – I must say SHE WAS PRETTY 500% - Not even Beyonce gets closer!!!!

ME: I swear…..etc etc.

CO : Asks Pretty first….Married, Single , You are going to XYZ……, Ever Served in the Military?, Types as well….Eeeeeeh Questions r so Many...

ME: (I couldn’t answer all the questions….she was first)

CO: Now Arnold Get Ready to have a bigger warmer Jacket coz u heading to the States. Tell them to wait for you. I give you this form – (a green one) n another one with your Alien Number…..

ME: Oh Thanks. (Looks Like My VISA was already Approved - ONLY IF you have all the PAPERS)

That was the Experience. At 9:30 am everything was done.

I wasn’t so nervous, n I wasn’t overjoyed, the feeling I couldn’t explain. It seemed easier than I thought. Then I walked out..n am like is this the DV Process?. Well I got prepared coz of you guys. I saw some of the guys in the line with Pink Sheets. My Neighbor forgot his Birth Certificate the original one n was told to go n pick it….Since we wait outside what goes on inside no one knows. I requested to have my Interview Rescheduled n it was put on the 27th of August which is the last Wednesday of the Month n they dont work..so it was put to today 19th. I realised that many people reschedule their interviews n they bring them forward.....ax2.jpg

Those to face the CO dont worry. God Loves You You shall be Safe.-

remember EXPERIENCES DIFFER due to our circumstances.....

AMERICAN BABY HERE I COME....

congrats arnold am hppy 4 u bro!! Are u nt online on whats app nw bro?? Sending u message thr ,bt no reply bro!! Waiting u thr bro...

@ Rogers,i can feel sir.Wish you well.The truth is that there some pple here so ditermined to break other pple's hearts,and that is why its importnat to disregard some posts.

View attachment 116

9.35pm – Go to Bed.

5.00am – Pack my Bags.

5.30 - Head out of Hotel - (Feeling DAMN BLOODY EXCITED - NO NERVES!!!! - Just Ready to GO!!)

5: 36 – Leave the Hotel in Cab (Nice Motherly Lady Driving Me n Wishing me Well)

6.05am – Told to line up Guys n Ladies…..ladies facing the Guys as in North n Guys South(by now we are almost 30) – Letter of Appointment n Passport in Your Beloved Hands……n the way we obeyed…could make Lucifer Super Jealous.

6:22a.m – Checking Begins…Priority given to the Ladies with Kids…..Got so Mad coz I was No. 6 in Line n they had to push me back with those Fatherly Kids……Gosh they came soooo…..Late!!!

6.45am: - Am Checked (Passport n Letter – plus contents in the bag) n am told to proceed 20metres ahead.

6:46am – Found another Line with Lady now checking your name against the list expected…….(Say like some Roll Call)..This time it’s single File n Ladies n Gent line up 2gether. After being checked your Passport, 2ndNL – etc You line again…this time to Enter the Embassy. – You Enter in 4s.

7:35am: I enter, n you are told to take out any coins, Keys, DVDs, etc etc anything Sealed…..Telephone – name it. Like at Airport your bag n everything passed through that Scanner. Then you are given like a plastic token we normally get at the Super Market. To be used to claim your little belongings. I entered with my bag only Cell n DVD remained at the Gate.

7.40am….I enter Embassy – walk in Semi –Circular for 20- 30 meters n …. Guard directs Press Blue Button – n Enter – Here you produce your Passport n 2ndNL to the Guard – (The Female Lady gave me a number which am identified with – C – 408. I chat with her n tell her that we r deeply Nervous….She Laughed n told me please don’t be its not that “complicated”…I swear Arnold it’s not….) Then She says Please Wait OUTSIDE!!!! –

7:45am – AM SO OUTSIDE!!!! – GUYS IT’S DAMN BLOODY COLD!!!1 n even there was a drizzle a slight one n the clouds where as if you are on top of Mt. Elgon. Please those coming HAVE WARM CLOTHING – I beg. My neighbors was so nervous n one of them was farting every now n again!!!! Githeri Just.

8:22am – (I waited…) am Called inside…we are called by numbers – C 408 Go to Window 5 . I met some Maybe Somali Lady –

Hi : …Please give me your Birth Certificate, ( I asked her with the Photocopy) – Please thanks. Your Police Certificate – (I have 2 – Oh y do u have a Kenyan One!!! – I did University in Kenya..Strathmore…She smirked – But u Ugandans u like this ……- mumbled something fishy….i laughed n told her it’s the best University for ACCA…..), Give me Your A-Level as well n the Copy!!! Gosh !! I did. Now I have my Pretty ACCA Certificates’!!! ….GOSH Arnold KEEP IT/THEM!!! That will be all. But Please give me 2 Passport Photographs. …Hey Take these….The Photo’s I sent to Kentucky n my 2ndNL!!!! So surprised that my MBA n ACCA where Dumped. I intended to pose around with them n she told me NAH…we don’t need those!!! Please go make a payment n Bring the Receipt to Window 4…..(Ofcourse $330) – Then Wait Outside.

9:25am – Now they call you by your name…ARNOLD NGANDA – Proceed to Counter 9….(The wait can be long thank God My Neighbor had a watch. All along you see some successes guys coming out with Green n other Pink sheets...no one seemed to jubilate…) I found some elderly jovial Lady – n she took my finger prints..Left first , then Right , then Thumbs – When done she told me sit down n Wait for the Consular Lady to have a word with you. (Then the Nerves Set In......As i Gather myself to sit down....something else happens!!!)

9:26am : ARNOLD NGANDA Proceed to counter No. 10 – (I nearly Farted!!!! Jeeez not even sitting down)

CO: OK….Put those hands and swear that you wrote is the Truth….she was giggling!!! – I must say SHE WAS PRETTY 500% - Not even Beyonce gets closer!!!!

CO : Asks Pretty first….Married, Single , You are going to XYZ……, Ever Served in the Military?, Types as well….Eeeeeeh Questions r so Many...

CO: Now Arnold Get Ready to have a bigger warmer Jacket coz u heading to the States. Tell them to wait for you. I give you this form – (a green one) n another one with your Alien Number…..

ME: Oh Thanks. (Looks Like My VISA was already Approved - ONLY IF you have all the PAPERS)

I wasn’t so nervous, n I wasn’t overjoyed, the feeling I couldn’t explain. It seemed easier than I thought. Then I walked out..n am like is this the DV Process?. Well I got prepared coz of you guys. I saw some of the guys in the line with Pink Sheets. My Neighbor forgot his Birth Certificate the original one n was told to go n pick it….Since we wait outside what goes on inside no one knows. I requested to have my Interview Rescheduled n it was put on the 27th of August which is the last Wednesday of the Month n they dont work..so it was put to today 19th. I realised that many people reschedule their interviews n they bring them forward.....View attachment 116

Congratulations!!!

Just wanted to highlight an interesting aspect that has come up occasionally - this CO just wanted high school, not further qualifications. Others have done the opposite, so again those with higher degrees than school, be sure everyone is well prepared and take all education qualifications from high school and up.

Congratulations!!!

Just wanted to highlight an interesting aspect that has come up occasionally - this CO just wanted high school, not further qualifications. Others have done the opposite, so again those with higher degrees than school, be sure everyone is well prepared and take all education qualifications from high school and up.
Can You Imagine!
Only A-Levels!!!! Eye Hate. My bu higher qualifications FLOPPED just before my very eyes.

View attachment 116

9.35pm – Go to Bed.

5.00am – Pack my Bags.

I wasn’t so nervous, n I wasn’t overjoyed, the feeling I couldn’t explain. It seemed easier than I thought. Then I walked out..n am like is this the DV Process?. Well I got prepared coz of you guys. I saw some of the guys in the line with Pink Sheets. My Neighbor forgot his Birth Certificate the original one n was told to go n pick it….Since we wait outside what goes on inside no one knows. I requested to have my Interview Rescheduled n it was put on the 27th of August which is the last Wednesday of the Month n they dont work..so it was put to today 19th. I realised that many people reschedule their interviews n they bring them forward.....View attachment 116

Congratulations and do have a great life in the US!

WHY I SHOULD LEAVE...
I am very sad about some fellow mates in this forum for turning against me on hate speech and abusive language just bcoz I expressed my opinion,since I joined I havent posted any ill against anyone here coz I do respect and value each participation, but the most sad and amazing of it z the people we regard as mentors of the forum are the authors of this! if anyone of yu thot am in the forum to exchange words, my ethics and conscience does not allow.some guys in this forum have turned pessimistics and sadists and i feel bad when others tend to discourage others and preaching the Gospel of impossiblity, just a few days ago a guy was killing prince johns heart after sending the COGC that he gonn wait long, and wen i did say that his case was simplest coz the EMB wil value magnitude of cases the same guy abused me yesterday mocked my post and sorry for yua ill motive... PJ had gud news the nxt day, every one joined this forum to contribute sense and helpful issues coz we all hve one goal of achievement, I wonder how can someone join the forum barely 2 months and she starts entertaining utterances full of ignorance and disrespect! am tired of being disrespected and abused that I dont feel home anymore and am officially quitting this forum, I wish yu best guys Who eva wished me well in my trying moments, those awaiting medicals and intervs may God be wth yu! .

My initial reaction upon reading your post was to ignore it, however, I believe in calling a spade a spade and I think there are misconceptions in your post that warrants being addressed.

First of all, you should have out-rightly mentioned my name as one of the people or the main person(?) you have issues with here. There's no point generalizing the post! No doubt there may be forums where they connive and help each other on how to fraudulently obtain a US visa, sorry this forum isn't one of those. If you put up posts such as telling someone who was married and failed to mention or follow the stated instructions of listing their true marital status to go face the CO and claim they were simply "cohabiting", I will not hesitate to call you out on that. My choice of language in calling you out in that post was probably a little bit strong and I could have toned it down a bit, but maybe I did so because I know that not only was your suggestion wrong, it equally has implications down the road which may not be obvious to you.

You accuse people of using hate speeches against you, while your ethics and conscience will not permit you to treat people that way, yet you call me a pessimist and sadist? I posted about the possibility of PrinceJohn's visa being issued a bit longer than he was told on the phone and you accuse me of ill motive, really? I've quoted the post here for you and anyone else who cares to see precisely what I posted.

Technically, you're now on AP and there's usually no guarantee as to when they will/may look at your case again. A lot really depends on how much work the CO has on his plate by the time missing documents are sent in. Not trying to scare you, just want you to prepare for the possibility of nothing happening on Monday before you start driving yourself crazy.

Do you know the meaning of the word "possibility"? You may keep posting based on sentiment, but I chose not to do that. I post based on what the DV rules, laws, and process says. If that makes you and anyone else to not like me, I really couldn't care less. I'm not here to win the Miss Congeniality contest!!

You "wonder how can someone join the forum barely 2 months and she starts entertaining utterances full of ignorance and disrespect". For real? I joined the forum barely 2 months ago and I'm "entertaining utterances full of ignorance and disrespect"?? Lol. All I will say to this is 'look in the mirror'

This is a free place, everyone is welcome to make meaningful contributions if they so wish to and if you choose to leave, then don't let the door hit you in the face on your way out!

WHY I SHOULD LEAVE...

I have scrolled back to look for this hate speech and abusive language. I cannot find anything! There are some posts that question or disagree with your statements, but honestly I cannot imagine that is what you are talking about!!

My initial reaction upon reading your post was to ignore it, however, I believe in calling a spade a spade and I think there are misconceptions in your post that warrants being addressed.

First of all, you should have out-rightly mentioned my name as one of the people or the main person(?) you have issues with here. There's no point generalizing the post! No doubt there may be forums where they connive and help each other on how to fraudulently obtain a US visa, sorry this forum isn't one of those. If you put up posts such as telling someone who was married and failed to mention or follow the stated instructions of listing their true marital status to go face the CO and claim they were simply "cohabiting", I will not hesitate to call you out on that. My choice of language in calling you out in that post was probably a little bit strong and I could have toned it down a bit, but maybe I did so because I know that not only was your suggestion wrong, it equally has implications down the road which may not be obvious to you.

You accuse people of using hate speeches against you, while your ethics and conscience will not permit you to treat people that way, yet you call me a pessimist and sadist? I posted about the possibility of PrinceJohn's visa being issued a bit longer than he was told on the phone and you accuse me of ill motive, really? I've quoted the post here for you and anyone else who cares to see precisely what I posted.

Do you know the meaning of the word "possibility"? You may keep posting based on sentiment, but I chose not to do that. I post based on what the DV rules, laws, and process says. If that makes you and anyone else to not like me, I really couldn't care less. I'm not here to win the Miss Congeniality contest!!

You "wonder how can someone join the forum barely 2 months and she starts entertaining utterances full of ignorance and disrespect". For real? I joined the forum barely 2 months ago and I'm "entertaining utterances full of ignorance and disrespect"?? Lol. All I will say to this is 'look in the mirror'

This is a free place, everyone is welcome to make meaningful contributions if they so wish to and if you choose to leave, then don't let the door hit you in the face on your way out!

Huh??? His reaction is over your posts???? Rogers.com - time for a little life lesson my friend. When someone more knowledgeable than yourself points out you are wrong, it isn't them being disrespectful or rude, it is educating you. Learn from people who are willing to spend time educating you... or stay uneducated - that is your choice.

Huh??? His reaction is over your posts???? Rogers.com - time for a little life lesson my friend. When someone more knowledgeable than yourself points out you are wrong, it isn't them being disrespectful or rude, it is educating you. Learn from people who are willing to spend time educating you... or stay uneducated - that is your choice.

Yeah. I'm the pessimistic and sadistic ignorant newbie making hateful speeches against him going by his posts.