• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

I don't think it is a must for one to use the Affidavit of Translatation. If already have a notarized certification for your translated documents, that will equally serve the same purpose.
Ok thanks mom.
I will recheck everything to night to make sure.
Thanks

hello everybody I'm new in this forum I would like to now in which month can my wife go for interview CN 2015 Af000096xx
she got her A-level in 2000 she went to university why by she didn't finish and she is doing only business is it there any way for her to get the visa? during the interview?
we got married lastt year and we got baby I don't know if there is a chance for us to have the visa?

hello everybody I'm new in this forum I would like to now in which month can my wife go for interview CN 2015 Af000096xx
she got her A-level in 2000 she went to university why by she didn't finish and she is doing only business is it there any way for her to get the visa? during the interview?
we got married lastt year and we got baby I don't know if there is a chance for us to have the visa?

Congratulations on the win, marriage and baby!

Based on last year she will be current in November (assuming she is not from Ethiopia or Egypt)

The education level needed varies slightly per country. Tell us the country where she did the A levels (and how many she got and what grades) and we can point you to the right place to check she is qualified.

Did you get married after she sent in the entry? If so has she sent in the correct DS260 adding you and the baby to the case? If yes and if she qualifies otherwise ie education then yes you will get the visa but the forms must be done properly.

Hello DV2015 Selecetees,
I am one of you with a CN AF26xxx. I am new for the forum, so could you please give me some information regarding my doubts? I have read somewhere that, only the CO decied regarding getting the visa or not. However, I am not sure why some of the selectees didn´t get the 2NL with a lower CN on that time? So, what do you think?
I have already filled the DS260 and sent it. We are hopping to have a positive outcome. Do you think this CN is ok? I am from Ethiopia.
I really appriciate for your ideas and replys.
Thnx

Dear Mods and winners, thanks for your kind answers on this forum.

1) is it better to provider original documents or their certified copies ? if it's a photocopy, does it have to be notarized ?

2) is there any expiry date for a bank statement when going for a visa interview ? The thing is I only get my statements once a year, usually end of September and I may not go current until December or January 2015, would it be a good idea to request my new balances before the interview or will the September ones do the job ?

3) Can the CO do the financial checks with the bank if they see that my bank statements are 2- 3 months old ?

Dear Mods and winners, thanks for your kind answers on this forum.

1) is it better to provider original documents or their certified copies ? if it's a photocopy, does it have to be notarized ?\

2) is there any expiry date for a bank statement when going for a visa interview ? The thing is I only get my statements once a year, usually end of September and I may not go current until December or January 2015, would it be a good idea to request my new balances before the interview or will the September ones do the job ?

3) Can the CO do the financial checks with the bank if they see that my bank statements are 2- 3 months old ?

1. Take all originals and have copies available for the important things such as birth cert, marriage certs etc. No need to notarize the copies if you hgave the original right there.

2. Take the annual statement and yes get updated statements also.

3. No, it is up to you to present the best evidence possible. If you fail to provide good evidence they may put you on AP while you get the evidence together.

now the visa bulletin for october is released and my case no is within the cutoff ie between 400-500 from asia region.now likely when shall i get the second letter .plz help

You will get an email in about a week from now - possibly as soon as this Friday - but don't stress if it doesn't arrive until the end of next week!

No that is not late at all. Your case number is in the medium range - so probably wont interview before May/June - so there is plenty of waiting....
Thanks a lot! Another question, regarding police clearance, i should get 3 from 3 countries!
Should all of them be valid within 3 months or only the current country i am living in??

I filled in and sent my DS260 on May 19th, 2014. Then I found a few mistakes in the application and e-mailed the KCC to unlock my form for corrections (this happened on May 20ieth, 2014). They replied on the next day informing me that my form will be unlocked within a few weeks and they will let me know by e-mail once this is done. So far, my form has still not been unlocked. Do you think I should contact them again?
Also, I wonder if the KCC should have confirmed they have processed my DS260 or the confirmation message that comes up after submitting the form in their system is the only thing I will get?
Thanks for your replies in advance!

Thanks a lot! Another question, regarding police clearance, i should get 3 from 3 countries!
Should all of them be valid within 3 months or only the current country i am living in??

Ideally they should be current, but some have passed with old police certs where they have not revisited the country.

I filled in and sent my DS260 on May 19th, 2014. Then I found a few mistakes in the application and e-mailed the KCC to unlock my form for corrections (this happened on May 20ieth, 2014). They replied on the next day informing me that my form will be unlocked within a few weeks and they will let me know by e-mail once this is done. So far, my form has still not been unlocked. Do you think I should contact them again?
Also, I wonder if the KCC should have confirmed they have processed my DS260 or the confirmation message that comes up after submitting the form in their system is the only thing I will get?
Thanks for your replies in advance!

Email them again if you like. They won't automatically send confirmation when they have processed the form, although you can ask (and get a very generic reply).