• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Nothing about that answer has any bearing on your case. You will be fine with delaying. The answer is the standard "hurry up and wait" answer.

We haven't even started the DV2015 cycle so I think he may have been getting confused with DV2014... I saw that answer too and thought it was odd. However, don't leave filing it too late in the fiscal year. When were you planning to do it?

Thanks guys! I have just called KCC myself, and they assured me that DS-260 will remain available for the entire 2015 FY.

Susie, I will enter the US in Jan/Feb 2015 for a month maximum, so I hope to file DS-260 after leaving (by March 2015 latest). Is it too late considering my CN (AS 108**) ?

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I have just called KCC myself, and they assured me that DS-260 will remain available for the entire 2015 FY.

Susie, I will enter the US in Jan/Feb 2015 for a month maximum, so I hope to file DS-260 after leaving (by March 2015 latest). Is it too late considering my CN (AS 108**) ?

Should be fine.

Hi everybody,

I need your help in finding out if my sister's case number is high or low 2015AS00013***. Can anybody guied me how to check her status?
I appreciate your help!!

Thank you.
Regards,
Mirella

Hi everybody,

I need your help in finding out if my sister's case number is high or low 2015AS00013***. Can anybody guied me how to check her status?
I appreciate your help!!

Thank you.
Regards,
Mirella
Yes its a high number.
But she still stand a chance for an interview in august\september 2015.

Yes its a high number.
But she still stand a chance for an interview in august\september 2015.
Thank you very much! May i ask you a question, how do analyze the number ? Oh, but she get it ? or it means low chance ?

thank you very much
We base our predictions on previous visa bulletin. Here :
http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/law-and-policy/bulletin.html

One thing i forgot to mention is your sister from iran or nepal ? Or other country from asia ?

My sister comes from Syria!

Thank you very much! May i ask you a question, how do analyze the number ? Oh, but she get it ? or it means low chance ?

thank you very much

I have one more question, how about if she got married ...will it affect on getting the chance (Visa)?

thank you very much

That she will stand a chance like i said, at the end of the DV2015 fiscal year.
Good luck

thank you very much

I have one more question, how about if she got married ...will it affect on getting the chance (Visa)?
Good luck
Thank you very much !!!!

As long as she can prove it is a genuine marriage arising from a genuine relationship it will be fine.

If it is a "green card" marriage they will both be refused visas and probably banned from the USA for life.

So if it is a genuine existing relationship she can go ahead. If someone has offered her money to marry for a green card, say no.

thank you very much

Good luck
Thank you very much !!!!
As long as she can prove it is a genuine marriage arising from a genuine relationship it will be fine.

If it is a "green card" marriage they will both be refused visas and probably banned from the USA for life.

So if it is a genuine existing relationship she can go ahead. If someone has offered her money to marry for a green card, say no.

Thank you for answering !!! The relationship is genuine no doubt.

Hi everyone!
When filling in the DS 260 form, I was wondering how should I reply to the question:
Do you want the Social Security Administration to issue a Social Security number and a card?

...for my 4 months old child. Yes or No?

Hi everyone!
When filling in the DS 260 form, I was wondering how should I reply to the question:
Do you want the Social Security Administration to issue a Social Security number and a card?

Clieck yes - but either way, go to the SSA office when you get to the States and make sure things are setup right.

Hi everyone!

I think you must click Yes, if you put NO, page wont let you go to the next page