• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2010 winners from kenya

mjamaa,
i know the feeling from somewhere.....But you must rise, it was a chance; u tried and failed in other peoples hands, you did your best hence no "what if' on your part.good luck n keep trying.

Hi forumites, I'm grateful for ur words of encouragement. As Ammeck has said, life must continue. So long as God lends us breathe and good health we have nothing to worry coz as the wise man once said ' the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill;but time and chance happens to them all'. It's now time to dust myself up and take another course. All the best as you wait for ur day, be cautious and ready with ur implements. For those who have crossed the river, dont forget to look back and guide those who are yet to cross.

Hello mjamaa, i want to encourage u not to loose hope and trust in God, He has been in the bisness of miracle and He stil is, He is the only one that breaks all human records and laws, so why do we beliv so much dat its over?His ways are not ours, some disappointment are blessing, so if u ever encounter any, i, profesy dat they shall all be a blessing to d glory of His name. I still beliv God 4 a miracle. God bless u.

Well said guys, let's now let the dust to settle and focus on other issues. All that has happened will not be reverted. all the best in ur attempts.

Well said guys, let's now let the dust to settle and focus on other issues. All that has happened will not be reverted. all the best in ur attempts.

That's the spirit of the house, mjamaa! We know you will soon overcome what happened recently. Let the will of the Lord be done and I know in the end you will enjoy.

am encouraged by your thinking....dv 2012 is on from 5th..apply on the 1st day

Hi

I recieved my NL sometime in May and sent the forms to KCC in June,..am thinking of sending an email to confirm if they recieved the letters...any ideas how to go on about this?

I recieved my NL sometime in May and sent the forms to KCC in June,..am thinking of sending an email to confirm if they recieved the letters...any ideas how to go on about this?

Sure, you can email KCC to inquire about your forms. You need to include the following in your application: full name, date of birth and case number.

Kamauz, u can email them. That's what i did and they confirmed receipt of my forms. Pliz edit your signature.

Hi guys, the Lord has done wonders. when things seemed bleak,He opened a ray of light to shine. My case was processed on 1st of October and now I have received my visa.I called them yesterday to ask for my passport back and i was surprised to hear what i was told. that they got clearance from the state dept on the night of 30th september to issue the visa. The Lord is amazingly wonderful.Thank u all for ur words of encouragement. Anyway there are some things which they have mentioned on the paper which i'm supposed to hand over at the port of entry which are not in order. I changed the name of my host on the letter i gave the CO during the interview butthey have only mentioned the name of the person i replaced as my host. Do u think this will affect my port of entry?

They also erred in writing my address of last residence.instead of writing my current address they wrote my previous one.These are the two discrepancies on the sheet. anyone with an answer to these queries can help me out on what to do.

Hi guys, the Lord has done wonders. when things seemed bleak,He opened a ray of light to shine. My case was processed on 1st of October and now I have received my visa.I called them yesterday to ask for my passport back and i was surprised to hear what i was told. that they got clearance from the state dept on the night of 30th september to issue the visa. The Lord is amazingly wonderful.Thank u all for ur words of encouragement. Anyway there are some things which they have mentioned on the paper which i'm supposed to hand over at the port of entry which are not in order. I changed the name of my host on the letter i gave the CO during the interview butthey have only mentioned the name of the person i replaced as my host. Do u think this will affect my port of entry?

He surely neva lets anyone down......Congrtz bro ...I dont think this will affect your point of entry as long as you give them a good explanation

Waw mjamma, waw waw waw. This is a miracle. I think it was Oliseh who told u that he was sure you will get ur visa even in October. He was right. God did it for you. Thank God. You deserve it as u tried to do ur best. Regarding the address of your new host, there is no problem and u can change it at the POE. Regarding the fact that they wrote ur previous address rather than your current address, I don't think that is also a problem for two reasons. 1) You may asign somebody to check things for you in your old address if in case they communicate to u via that address. 2) I don't think they need your home address after now for any communication. Once again, thanks God for you always have a way through thunders and tides.

Hi Kamauz,
The first one took five days but bcoz i had not written by date of birth in the 1st one they could not give the information i needed. So i emailed another one which took just one day.

Mjamaa,

Praise be to God, I knew He would do something. I talked to hubby about ua visa issue and i told him i feel it in me when they giv u back the passport it will be together with the visa. Will share the gud news with him and praise God together. Happy for you man.

Last edited by a moderator: