I-751 February 2008 Filers

Hi Gaby4, I dont think they hate when you push them.... since you didnt hear anything from your case in december same than justfiled is because something was delayed them.... good luck with your interview.

Approval

I-751 RECEIVED VERMONT 03-24-08
FINGERPRINT 04-17-08
LUD I-751 04-18-08
CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED 02-17-09

I admit this has been a long wait and very frustrating. Thank God
Now onto citizenship next month.
Good luck to everyone

Hi. On February 20 2008 VCS receive my documents. When I checked my case online its says that my status is received and pending. I also called twice but got the same information. I'm little worried. I know people got approved from March or some got notice to provide more evidence. Am I the only one left behind?

i filed my i751 is in VSC since 03/13/08 i got touched yesterday 02/19/09 but no approval yet i will call them next week u should cal them too i will let everybody know

hi got touched means somebody make changes to my profile i got touched today 02/22/09 as a lot of people did i think they are almost done with march cases so i hope we hear some good email tomorow

Just called 800

Hi my fellow VSC victims :),
just called USCIS 800 number to see what kind of answers I'd get.
The processing times given to me by phone are exactly the same that we see on their web-site.
Spoke to IO. Very pleasant person, though was surprised why I'm calling since it has been only 11 months since I sent my I751 to VSC. Told me average VSC processing times are 12-18 months and advised me to make an infopass to have my passport stamped to extend my legal stay here.
That's basically it. No one can beat their system.
-HusdonValley

thank to God.

We are the same boat, I thought that i was behind of all of you. I made infopass last week and i will see them next week to extend my legal.

Good luck for all of us

hello,
after waiting for 4 hours :eek: in the immigration office, I finally got my passport stamped. extension for 1 year.

HellO Viola79.

My Infopass will be next week for my passport stamped. Can you tell me what are documents i need to bring to the IO. Thanks a lots

I-751 Submitted Today

Today, Monday, February 23, 2009 lawyers sent away the I-751 to the western office in Southern California. So now I guess I wait for the Receipt Letter... :confused: They said they will give me the FedEx tracking number so that I can track it. It will be delivered tomorrow morning, Feb 24th. Hopefully it wont take too long to get the receipt letter which will let me travel.

Dont worry

Today, Monday, February 23, 2009 lawyers sent away the I-751 to the western office in Southern California. So now I guess I wait for the Receipt Letter... :confused: They said they will give me the FedEx tracking number so that I can track it. It will be delivered tomorrow morning, Feb 24th. Hopefully it wont take too long to get the receipt letter which will let me travel.

You filed in California not Vermont.You should be approved in less than 3 months based on CSC speed, congrats in advanced you will be approved before me.

Questions.

hello,
after waiting for 4 hours :eek: in the immigration office, I finally got my passport stamped. extension for 1 year.

Ok guys we all know how slow VSC is by comparison to CSC.My question is does USCIS know how slow VSC is in comparison to CSC.If so why are they still processing and approving cases from December and January onward at CSC 2008 while most other people in Vermont are still waiting 12-18 months.Has anyone who has filed in July been transferred to CSC?.Since my green card expired last September i never got the extension letter i know my status has been extended for a year based on calling USCIS.My question is should i get the stamp at my DO if im not approved by my I751 receipt date of July 31st?

hello Emdau,
they told me to bring my passport and all the documents from INS, green card, notice of action..
but when i got there all they needed was my passport and you just fill out a form.

You filed in California not Vermont.You should be approved in less than 3 months based on CSC speed, congrats in advanced you will be approved before me.

Wow, are you kidding me? CSC is turning us over in three months? Sure hope there is no other interview... They were terrible with us the first time. My wife and I were never even in the same room with one another once. They had us completely separated the entire time.

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that my 10 yr GC was approved today. I posted it on a different thread and just realized that now....

Hang in there Gabby...

hello Emdau,
they told me to bring my passport and all the documents from INS, green card, notice of action..
but when i got there all they needed was my passport and you just fill out a form.

thank you alots. I appreciat it

Does anyone know?

When I went to the following link:
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearch.do

and entered in my receipt number to check the status of my petition I got this error message:
Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again.

Does anyone know why I would get this message? I just received my receipt number on Feb 27(yesterday) so would that be why? Too new?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
02/20.08 document received by VSC
03/19.08 fingerprints
03/02.09 letter that my case was approved
03/04.09 email: card production ordered
now Im waiting ........ :))
good luck

believe it or not. I did the same thing as Viola79. I took an infopass last Monday, and today i recieved an email from USCIS, My green card has been ordered.

Thank To God and good luck for all of you