October 2007 Filers

Can you privately email(kasperjj25@yahoo.com) me exactly what the ins RFE said about everything.Your medicals might be right but you dont qualify for any waiver ,so I think thats what the doctor made a mistake on.If its the INS form,she wouldnt be able to tell you if they filled it right coz they dont have it anymore.Did uscis return all the medical forms?Did you fill out form I-693? at
the top.And yes you can go to another doctor and avoid all this headache, you'll just spend more money though.Make sure the envelope is sealed and please also mail the letter of employment again with paystubs and I promise you will be fine.

hey!
i just sent you an email with the latest news and the RFE scanned.
talk later

Anyone from San Antonio or Austin?

Hey All!

Just wanted to know if anyone is from San Antonio or Austin, TX and have to go to San Antonio for all the formal procedures. I'm from Austin, TX, and everything seems to be taking a really long time though I mailed all the forms to the Chicago Lockbox. By the way, what's an LUD?

~ ar1

Timeline

* 08/15/06 - Posted I130
* 08/21/06 - Received NOA for I130
* 10/04/07 - Mailed I485, I765, I131
* 10/05/07 - Received at Chicago Lockbox
* 11/02/07 - Received NOAs for I485, I765, I131

Anybody on the same boat with me?

Timeline:
- 10/19/2007 Mailed I-130, I-485, I-864 to Chicago for parents via USPS certified priority mail
- 10/21/2007 package delivered

No further news so far, checks are not cashed and no receipt from the immigration center yet. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey All!

Just wanted to know if anyone is from San Antonio or Austin, TX and have to go to San Antonio for all the formal procedures. I'm from Austin, TX, and everything seems to be taking a really long time though I mailed all the forms to the Chicago Lockbox. By the way, what's an LUD?

Ar1,

LUD is Last update. It is mainly the updates you are getting on the USCIS case online.

Timeline:
- 10/19/2007 Mailed I-130, I-485, I-864 to Chicago for parents via USPS certified priority mail
- 10/21/2007 package delivered

No further news so far, checks are not cashed and no receipt from the immigration center yet. :(

Thanks for your update. I am so worry because I thought it had something wrong in my case. I also haven't received anything and they haven't cashed my checks. Kindly please update if you have any further information. :(

Mine stil has no update for anything. i saw a lot of people have update on 485 and 765 the second day right after the FP. :mad:

ECLIPSEGSX4G63:

Ummm, I'm not sure from where I got the letter. But I did send the evidence to Lee's Summit.

Eleanor:

Lee's Summit is in Missouri, around 25 miles from Kansas City, KS.

Did they send you the RFE from Lee's Summit or your local DO?

Eclipse,

Was there any specific reason you had your FPs taken before your scheduled date? Did the ASC have any problem doing it before schedule? What is your local office? I got my FP scheduled on 21st but I plan to go out of town for the coming holidays. Do you think I can try walk in too?

Last edited by a moderator:
FP done...

Hey everyone,

Had my FP done today. It was actually quite painless. Luckily, there wasn't much of a crowd and I only had to wait 5-10 minutes.

In and out in 30 minutes! If only everything were this easy:rolleyes:

my timeline

Salutations,
I have posted a couple of times with no replies, but no bother.
So here goes;
purchased money order and shipped
I-130 and G325a on October 10, 2007, @ 4:11 pm, IA 52722
Arrival at Unit, October 12, 2007, 6:05 am, LINCOLN, NE 68501
Delivered, October 12, 2007, 6:53 am, LINCOLN, NE 68501
No receipt as of date.
Called USCIS on Nov. 14, 2007 representative told me to wait another 2 weeks for receipt due to " USCIS received a tsunami of applications" and they are backlogged.
So I wait...:mad:

Eclipse,

Was there any specific reason you had your FPs taken before your scheduled date? Did the ASC have any problem doing it before schedule? What is your local office? I got my FP scheduled on 21st but I plan to go out of town for the coming holidays. Do you think I can try walk in too?

I went in early because I'm gonna be out of town for about 2 weeks, and I just walked in, and asked them if I could do it before the appointment date, and they said it was fine since there wasn't a lot of peple waiting, it only took about 20 minutes. My local office is Los angeles CA