PBEC - State of MA - EB3 NON-RIR case tracking

After a long time I am visiting this board. My lawyer has not still sent the final RIR conversion package to PBEC. I hope it is sent this week. Everything is ready. How about your case ?

- BharatPremi
April 1 is the deadline, so it better be sent this week. I thought everything was ready for you, what's the delay?

Anyway, there were interesting developments in my case (see signature). We got PW very late, that too incorrect. Then we got another PW which was higher than what we used for recruitment (we got it from DOL online wage library). Lawyer submitted package to PBEC on March 16, arguing that the PW we got from DOL website is correct for position offered and should be acceptable. Now the wait-and-watch is on....

I thought April 20th is the last date. Anyway just now got response from employer saying that today your package will be sent to PBEC. Let's see.

- BharatPremi

April 1 is the deadline, so it better be sent this week. I thought everything was ready for you, what's the delay?

Anyway, there were interesting developments in my case (see signature). We got PW very late, that too incorrect. Then we got another PW which was higher than what we used for recruitment (we got it from DOL online wage library). Lawyer submitted package to PBEC on March 16, arguing that the PW we got from DOL website is correct for position offered and should be acceptable. Now the wait-and-watch is on....

Just want to share my info for your reference. The lawyer filed my case on 02/22/07 and the case got CERTIFIED on 03/26/07. My employer doesn't want to convert my case from TR to RIR. But looks it saved me some time somehow.

Just want to share my info for your reference. The lawyer filed my case on 02/22/07 and the case got CERTIFIED on 03/26/07. My employer doesn't want to convert my case from TR to RIR. But looks it saved me some time somehow.
Thanks for the update. So, did your employer or lawyer file for TR-RIR conversion, or did you follow the PBEC supervised recruitment process?

Guys, I just couldn't believe it: my case showed certified today. It's been 4 years without one day. Thank you all for your support. I wish this hell to end for you soon.

Congratulations Labor2003 for getting certified and taking a walk out of this hell.

Finally package is sent to PBEC today. It seems to me that employer might have advised my lawyer to introduce the delay..For whatever reason.. I do not know that for sure..Anyway it is sent today...Tiresome to keep vigilant eye on every aspect of this process...This damn thing should be secondary in life but Senate,DOL etc.. have made it primary for us...Let's again become regular visitor of this board again.. I think now it is the right time to see lot of movement..

MA EB2/TR Certified

My case shows as ceretified on the DOL web site. My details in the signature. MA cases seems to be finally picking up. It has been a frustrating wait specially toward the end. Your day will come...keep the faith.

PD: 07/01/2003, TR/EB2
ETA case number: P-05172-75XXX
SWA Location (No Regional): Boston (MA)
45 days letter replied: Oct 2006
AJB Ads Posted: 12/08/2006-01/22/2007
Recruitment Instructions Received (approx): 12/12/2006
Recruitment Period - 12/22/2006-1/22/2007
Recruitment Report Instructions Received : 01/7/2007
Recruitment Report Submitted(deadline 2/22/2007): 02/07/2007
LC status: Certified online: (03/28/2007)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations PBECVictimBOS....Now you will have to change your id as you are no more victim of PBEC. :)

My case shows as ceretified on the DOL web site. My details in the signature. MA cases seems to be finally picking up. It has been a frustrating wait specially toward the end. Your day will come...keep the faith.

PD: 07/01/2003, TR/EB2
ETA case number: P-05172-75XXX
SWA Location (No Regional): Boston (MA)
45 days letter replied: Oct 2006
AJB Ads Posted: 12/08/2006-01/22/2007
Recruitment Instructions Received (approx): 12/12/2006
Recruitment Period - 12/22/2006-1/22/2007
Recruitment Report Instructions Received : 01/7/2007
Recruitment Report Submitted(deadline 2/22/2007): 02/07/2007
LC status: Certified online: (03/28/2007)

Online shows certified.

I'm still not going to celebrate because this is just the beginning of another long battle. Ok I'm growing cynical in my old age (The GC process is responsible for my premature aging too). For what it's worth, it's some relief (albeit miniscule) that the status of my labor certification application shows "Certified".

My details are as follows:
EB3, Non-RIR , State of MA
PD: 4/2/03
Ad seen on AJB: Dec 16th
Take off AJB on Jan 16th.
Prevailing wage issue somewhere in between.
Online status shows certified: March 29, 2007

How long does it take for my HR to receive the paperwork, can anyone tell?
(Or are folks who can answer that question already moved over to the 140 threads? :D :p )

Congratulations PBECVictimBOS....Now you will have to change your id as you are no more victim of PBEC. :)

Thanks. I will keep the name until PBEC sends the lawyer the certified forms.:). Hopefully I will get to file I140-premium with I485 concurrent so that I can get on with my normal life quickest.

Another certification

PD: 3/18/03
SWA: MA
EB2, regular
ETA # P-05173-7xxxx
Certified 4/4/07

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

Question:

Once RIR conversion package is sent to P/DBEC is there any communication from them to beexpected other than conclusion? What I
am confused about is that how can we come to know that they have
acceptded the conversion request and consider eligible request?

Guys,

Question:

Once RIR conversion package is sent to P/DBEC is there any communication from them to beexpected other than conclusion? What I
am confused about is that how can we come to know that they have
acceptded the conversion request and consider eligible request?

That's the million dollar question right now. As per the BEC FAQ, the online system was supposed to switch status from TR to RIR once they got the conversion package and found it acceptable to be put in RIR queue. However, this happened only for some cases back in January. Since then, most RIR conversion cases are going straight from TR-In Process to TR-Certified instead of first going to RIR-In Process (and this too is happening only at DBEC, there is absolutely no information of any changes/certification of PBEC cases).

So, at this time we can only wait for the conclusion.

Thanks for telling me to wait:)

That's the million dollar question right now. As per the BEC FAQ, the online system was supposed to switch status from TR to RIR once they got the conversion package and found it acceptable to be put in RIR queue. However, this happened only for some cases back in January. Since then, most RIR conversion cases are going straight from TR-In Process to TR-Certified instead of first going to RIR-In Process (and this too is happening only at DBEC, there is absolutely no information of any changes/certification of PBEC cases).

So, at this time we can only wait for the conclusion.

My status changed from TR-IN PROCESS to RIR-IN PROCESS

Guys,

Till 3:00 PM today (04/13/07-Friday) status was TR-IN PROCESS. AT 4:28 PM when I checked it was found chaged to RIR-IN PROCESS. And as you already know my case is with PBEC.

- BharatPremi