New profile posts

O
oliver_68
This is one of his comments on the post:
"You understand what i write motherfucker ! Shut the fuck up and don’t even reply me son of bitch! If you dare reply me in the messages bitch!!! Here we go guys oliver is the son of the biggest hoe in the middle east"
Hi Deepa, can we see the final list of questions from earlier months? I am unable to see them now.
Hi Brit, I'd like to know about a refugee who doesn't have passport who wants to participate for the DV, must I stick at stateless option?
Hi Deepa
I have a query and not able to find the link to put it. Can you please help where I can put my query? TIA
DEEPAMENON
DEEPAMENON
We have closed the thread to 12 questions for the next conference call. Can you wait till the next call which will be on September 16
DEEPAMENON
DEEPAMENON
Hi, We usually close the thread for 12 to 13 questions. We exceeded this time. Can you please post your query for the next conference call?
Thankyou
Hello please I keep having error message when I try to post a question. "oops we run into some problems" please enter a message with no more than 420 characters and I only have 113 in the question I want to ask please help.
Thank you all.
Hello,

I checked your old comment and I think I'm in similar situation as you were. My wife and I are in AOS and I found a company that can sponsor and H1b for me? Were you able to change to H1b status within the US? My STEM OPT already expired and I'm only relying on my pending I-485 at this point. Thanks!
Hello,

I checked your old comment and I think I'm in similar situation as you were. My wife and I are in AOS and I found a company that can sponsor and H1b for me? Were you able to change to H1b status within the US? My STEM OPT already expired and I'm only relying on my pending I-485 at this point. Thanks!
Hi Deepa,

I would like to post a question for the next call. I am not able to find a link to post. Can you please guide ?

Thanks,
Prashanth
Hi khodalmd,
I was searching the net as I am in the same boat as you were in 2006-07. My son is currently on pending AOS (I-485). He is waiting for F-1 which is currently taking too long and he is supposed to start Graduate course at UMBC, Maryland this fall.
If you don't mind can you guide me on what documentation you used to convince them.
Hi Deepa, I'd like to post a question for Jun 24th call but unfortunately the forum is closed. Can you please help me add a question at the last. I would be happy to send the question to you. I am going through a tough time with my previously dismissed DV case and would like to get Rajiv sir's input on the same. Thank you so much Deepa.
Reactions: jessie@fj
DEEPAMENON
DEEPAMENON
You can post your query now. The conference call link is open for July 8th.
Hi snehatest, good day. I found that you are working in texas with TN visa and I would like to know how do you get the job with US Employer in Texas. I am an electrical engineer, Professional Engineer with TEXAS Professional Engineer Board and Canadian citizen and looking for job in Texas. Thanks and let me know how do you get the job in Texas.
Hello Britsimon I trust you are well and thank you for this great forum and your help. Please I have a question for Consular processing. My brother and nephews were selected for the 2022 Africa with very low CN Have submitted the form 260 my question is since we speak Portuguese in my country do we need to translate the birth certificates and the high school diplomas from Portuguese to English?
Kely
The first identity is correct in the e-mail, but the date of birth is incorrect in the system. Let me send KCC a second e-mail saying that the date of birth I entered incorrectly in the system. If they don't answer, what will I do with my mail then? I automatically wonder if the access block can be lifted after a few days...:( Please Help me.
Thank you very much, I solved the problem thanks to you, I made a digit error on the date of birth. I can't login to the system.
"The Case Number entered is currently unavailable. Please try again later or contact the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC)"
Please, Help Me...:(
Hello Deepa, Would like to ask the question below. Could it be included in the call on 27th May?
My Green card is valid but it is more than a year I am in India and don't have a reentry permit either. I came to India to look after my parents. Later on, Covid hit. I am still not able to come to the US. What are my options?- Do I File SB-1 at the consulate or is there any other option?
S
sokul
Ok, will join tomorrow's call to listen. However, can I ask the question if time permits? Thanks.
DEEPAMENON
DEEPAMENON
Yes please join the call today. Rajiv will address your question if time permits.
S
sokul
Ok Thanks
Hi Deepa,
I was trying to post a question for the next conference call 04/29, but i see it has already been closed. Please suggest where we can post a question and how it will be included in the final list. Thank you!
DEEPAMENON
DEEPAMENON
Hi Skaddepalli. We have closed the thread for now. Can your question wait till the next conference call? That will happen only on 13 May.
Hello.. can we chat how you are able to get the waiver with alternative arrangement? I can give you my email if that is fine with you. Salamat!
Hi,

I'm a fellow fulbrighter and need your advice on how to start filing for removing the requirements. If you may email me at chihpingm@gmail.com, I'm mostly appreciated. I wish that we may chat over the phone if possible. Let me know.

All the best,

Chihping