New profile posts

My name is ayo and am HIV positive. Am about going for my America immigrant interview in my country under family immgration ,please I will want to know my chances of granting my immigrant visa due to my health status
My name is ayo and am HIV positive. Am about going for my America immigrant interview in my country under family immgration ,please I will want to know my chances of granting my immigrant visa due to my health status
My name is ayo and am HIV positive. Am about going for my America immigrant interview in my country under family immgration ,please I will want to know my chances due to my health status
I am graduating on may 16, 2020 and Applied for an opt card with start date - July 10, 2020 . But my approval notice says that my start date is from May 10, 2020. This date is even before my graduation date. Can you please update on what needs to be done and how you handled the issue. I have not received the card yet. I also had a typo of address on the approval notice and the EAD card was sent back to USCIS by USPS.
Hi
Pls can you assist me.
I received RFE on my EB1A. 1. evidence of the beneficiary's receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes 2. Documentation of the beneficiary's membership in associations in the field for which classification is sought. The officer said I met a. judge of the work of others and scholarly articles. I appreciate your help. Thank you for your kind assistance
Hi Binkansas,

Just had the same experience you dealt with right now. I forgot to sign my check as well adn praying it's not going to be rejected. Any other tips are welcome i'm frustrated and stressed Help me out
Hi - noticed that your Mother recently went to the Mumbai consulate for a green card interview. My Mom has a similar interview soon too. I think we're well prepared with documentation, etc. and I may be a little paranoid (we have less than 15 days between notice of appointment and interview date, and that includes Xmas break!) but can you share what type of interview questions they asked your Mom? Many thanks!
S
SD29
could you plz tell me how much time for interview taken by nvc after confirmation approved thanks
Hi, I am in similar situation, I hold a bachelors degree and working as Business Analyst for more than 7 years now (on contract here in Canada). Were you able to successfully get TN visa under Management Consultant category with BA job description? Which POE did you go to? Could you please let me know. Thanks,
Hello, I had to get a letter from police to go with court doc , the issue is they have responded by email with a signed letter. I's this sufficient to be looked at as an original document so I can copy and be certified?
Hi Nelsona,
I just received a full-time job offer in a US Management Pharmaceutical company as an analyst. I have a bachelor degree in Science with honors in biomedical science and have 8 years of experience as a data analyst. The company is not willing to apply for me and are asking me to do it myself. I was wondering if I should apply under Computer System Analyst or Management Consultant. Thank you
HI Nelsona, I have posted a thread with questions regarding Mgt consultant category. I would appreciate if you can help answer some of the questions.

management-consulting-category.342038
Hello Deepa, I have a question for the ongoing conference. I'm a naturalized citizen. I applied for I130 for my parents and it got denied due to an issue with my birth certificate. My parents have 10 yr multiple entry visa still valid till 2026. Now, can they travel to US as visitor? will they be denied entry on port of entry?
I have completed 3yrs diploma in civil engineering course and in would like to know the category at which it falls in dv2021 ?
Hi, I read your post that was 8 yrs old about registering to vote.
I am in a similar situation.
I registered to vote, deregistered 11 years ago and I am terrified to apply for citizenship.
The person helping me fill out the form checked the box stating I was a US citizen.
Hi Kanuk, I am always curious about how ppl manage to renew their TN for more than ten years. Did you renew at the border or through USCIS? Any difficulties during later years? I will be choosing between CSA or Software Engineer. I have CS Masters degree, and taken software engineering courses.