YYYYAAAAAHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!! Approved (WAC-01-280 ) !!!!!!!

kr111

Registered Users (C)
:)

YESSSSSSS!! man, do I feel relieved!!!!!!!!

Must acknowledge that my GC journey has been much shorter than many others, though nowadays its getting even better. i sincerely wish all the pending guys & gals the VERY BEST OF LUCK! ur turn will come soon!!

my AVM message is still saying "processing resumed on 01/12", but i got the approval notice in the mail for both of us. the approval date is 03/21

My details:

PD: 12/00
EB3/RIR
RD: 07/30/01
ND: 09/10/01
FP: 11/21/01
EAD & AP sometime nov/dec 01
AD: 03/21/02 !!!

can i go for stamping with my courtesy copy or do i need the lawyer\'s original approval notice (or a copy of the original)?

among the documents listed, the notice says: "... your Arrival/Departure Record, Form I-94, ...". isnt I-94 THE Arrival/Departure Record? what other document/record is there?

can anybody post their stamping experience in Phoenix, AZ?? can we go and stand in line directly or do we need to take an appointment??

thanks to the many dedicated folks help all the rest of the people. always appreciated ur hardwork.

best of luck to all!!!

Congratulations KR111

This gives me some hope as my WAC# is also 01-280... I don\'t know if the FP location matters... I am here in the Bay Area... But my hopes have gone up after seeing the WAC-01-280 case being approved.

Enjoy !!!

Ram.

maybe ur approval is also in the mail!!!!

the avm is not always up to date. so keep ur finger\'s crossed!

best of luck!!

its mentions CP ...

... but I believe thats the standard wording and u can go either way.

No Title

sonofindia,

I am sorry, its not me who brought up all these old messages (probably you got confused to see my message at the end of this thread when you posted above message! But note that I posted it on 03/29). Some one else brought several threads up. I don\'t like it personally though!

Yeh, I asked people to keep couple of other threads on the top (from time to time). Like one "about the mirror site pc485", "one about sending private message" etc. and nice poeple like rsrgc and others were helping me in that. Now I think some one else employed same technique and brought up several other threads :(

- PCee

Oh! I did not see the date of your posting

Sorry for jumping to coclusion.
That guy did no harm though, as I felt good that CSC approved some cases (atleast for some time)

soi