Your Location/NSC/Status Message Update - Read this ...

Called FBI

Thanks ss_guy.

I called FBI and they say my FP results were sent back to NSC within minutes (on 5/8). Still no status update.
I think there are several people who has no status update. I even saw one post which said case approved without any status change.

Not sure what can we do?

ssmk

ssmk said:
Thanks ss_guy.

I called FBI and they say my FP results were sent back to NSC within minutes (on 5/8). Still no status update.
I think there are several people who has no status update. I even saw one post which said case approved without any status change.

Not sure what can we do?

ssmk

ssmk,

Since you have the feedback from FBI now, I don't think it's a concern anymore.

My take is that this FP update system was put in place sometime in mid May
and folks FP'd after that day saw their updates accordingly.

My 2nd FP was done in April and I never saw any update (FBI confirmed on calling though) but my wife who had her's done in early June promptly saw her message getting updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
dipc1 said:
ssmk,

Since you have the feedback from FBI now, I don't think it's a concern anymore.

My take is that this FP update system was put in place sometime in mid May
and folks FP'd after that day saw their updates accordingly.

My 2nd FP was done in April and I never saw any update (FBI confirmed on calling though) but my wife who had her's done in early June promptly saw her message getting updated.

Thanks dipc1. That might make sense.
Does anyone in the same boat i.e. did FP before 5/10 and didn't see the status update or anyone did the FP before 5/10 saw the status update.

Thanks.

My company is in NSC area but I am residing in VSC area, and I had done my 1st FP in VSC area.

The message never got changed since day one ...

Date is not an issue, it is a mistake

I did my second FP on 06/02/2004, so far no status updated on line. Even the customer center do not know what to do.She only suggested me to let TSC forward to NSC, but how? I strongly believe it is a mistake and we need do something on this.
Thank you all guys for your valuable info.

I am in the same boat

I am in the same boat. I reside in TSC area, filed with NSC, did FP1 in the middle of May 2003. No update for the online status from day one. Never bother to call anyone.

Hang on tide.
:cool:

Would you please try this?

GCBored said:
Myself and Spouse did 2nd FP on 06/15/04 and the message has changed today. The update has happened only to me and my spouse's status still shows the old one.

My location is in CSC (California)

LIN03024XXXXX
ND:10/31/2002
1stFP: 12/05/2002
2ndFP: 06/15/2004
RFE: None
Hi, GCBoard:
I talked to my attorney about this and they are not even sure what it is going to happen. They are doing some research on this and promise getting me back shortly. I will keep you guys posted.
If you could call FBI and ask which center did they send yours and your wife’s finger print results to, this will explain it clearly. I am looking forward to some news from you.