Your help on filling in G-325A needed,thx

futon

Registered Users (C)
I got problems with filling in G-325A. The space is very small. how can i fill in full name and address of employer. Right now i am using a fillable G-325A form. Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Hi, Futon, possible to send me a copy of your fillable G-325A form?

futon said:
I got problems with filling in G-325A. The space is very small. how can i fill in full name and address of employer. Right now i am using a fillable G-325A form. Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Hi, Futon---

I am just starting to fill in G-325A form and sorry I can not provide some assistance now. Could you please send a copy of your fillable G-325A form to my email address "jhyu1124@yahoo.com". Thanks.

futon said:
Hi Futon:

Can I have a copy of the filling in G-325A? xijieyu28@hotmail.com. Many thanks.

G-325A from USCIS website

ryy said:
Hi, Futon---

I am just starting to fill in G-325A form and sorry I can not provide some assistance now. Could you please send a copy of your fillable G-325A form to my email address "jhyu1124@yahoo.com". Thanks.

Hi, guys! What's up? Please check the following USCIS website for the fillable G-325A from:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/g-325a.htm

At the bottom of the above page, there is a pdf form you can click and there you have it. I am so glad that I can help someone out!

fillable G-325A

jywantsgc said:
Hi, guys! What's up? Please check the following USCIS website for the fillable G-325A from:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/g-325a.htm

At the bottom of the above page, there is a pdf form you can click and there you have it. I am so glad that I can help someone out!

Hi, jywantsgc:

Thank you. The form from USCIS website is not fillable, which means you can not fill in it by computer and you can only do it by handwrting. You can try.