Your GC will get Approved within a Month after Your FP results are Received

filed485

Registered Users (C)
Yes. Yes. This is what is happening at CSC. For Everyone whose AVM message is changed to "The Results of Your FP are received, Processing has resumed on your case", their GC too is approved within two weeks or at most a month.

If you have any doubts go to CSC board and check for your self. Guys, this is good news for us at VSC too. INS has changed to this new system since one month.

Nonsense!

Just another look at the infitimes.com and other INS tracker sites. It is usually another 4-7 months away from FP to approval. Don\'t spread rumor!

No Title

CSC happens to be processing May June cases now,and since FP\'s of July have been in Jan Approximately it will take one month for CSC
thats a coincidence but for VSC they are still at March so its still a
couple of months for most people in Jun-Jul as EB3 got current then

Can I Expect today...

My FP was approved and processing resumed on 12/28/2001. I guess if 1 month is good enough, I should be getting my approval this week. It is a possibility though.

If it is true then does the RD not matter?

My RD is 12/07/01 and FP scheduled for 02/26/02. So can I expect approval by April. Or am I missing something here?

Is this a new trend? I will believe this trend if I see VSC cases getting approved just on the basis of the FP being completed and approved no matter what is the RD.

Hold on guys...

I think this is a rumor. I think CSC is way behind VSC and GC approval doesn\'t depend on FP but RD purely.

Hold on guys...

I think this is a rumor. I think CSC is way behind VSC and GC approval doesn\'t depend on FP but RD purely.

I485 Approval depends on RD.

I 485 Approval depends on RD.
Getting done the FP Process ahead of time won\'t bump you
up in the Long Queue.