Your Case Status:Oath Ceremony

Eiffeltower

I have just received an -mail from USCIS stating the following:
Your case status:Oath Ceremony
It says:On May 13 we placed your application in the oath scheduling que.We will send a notice when the ceremony is scheduled.
Has anyone had such a case status lately?My online case status has also changed to the same when I input my case number.
I've been waiting for an oath letter for almost a year now.
Thanks for your input.

I got the same message on May 9th that said:

Oath Ceremony

On May 9, 2011, we placed your application in the oath scheduling que. We will send a notice when the ceremony is scheduled. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Naturalization Applicants: you will receive your certificate at your oath ceremony. You can expect to be scheduled for an oath ceremony within 45 days of receiving your recommended approval. Many offices schedule approved applicants for the oath ceremony on the same day as the day of the interview. Please check the local office profile page on our website to determine if the office where you will be interviewed schedules same day oath ceremonies.

I got the same message on May 10, Now I got different...
Your Case Status: Oath Ceremony

On May 13, 2011, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Now my case is almost done. I am waiting letter.My status was updated on May 13 like this...
Your Case Status: Oath Ceremony

On May 13, 2011, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I got the same message today. My interview was April 14 in Fairfax, and I am a Washington DC resident so have to take the judicial oath. I was recommended for approval at the time of the interview. What DO is everyone else coming from, and are you looking at a judicial or administrative oath?

Finally I received oath letter on May 16, 2011. My oath ceremony will be held on June 9,2011 at Indianapolis court house.

how do I know judicial or administrative oath? I lived in fairfax county I have had interview on Dec 30, 2011...no oath ceremony till to day...is anyone know where is judical oath ceremony in VA?

my status changed to oath in july 18 I had my interview july 13th Im in chicago still waiting for the letter