"Your case has been delayed" letter from USCIS

Finally received the IL - see signature below. I don't know if my sending a letter to my senator last week had any effect - I doubt it - since not even a week passed after that before I received the letter. So I guess it was already being scheduled....

Hopefully same day oath now....

Finally received the IL - see signature below. I don't know if my sending a letter to my senator last week had any effect - I doubt it - since not even a week passed after that before I received the letter. So I guess it was already being scheduled....

Hopefully same day oath now....

Good news. Did your online status change?

So they sent you email update after they mailed out the IL and I guess your online status never showed up with following
“ This case is transferred to local office for Interview”

I am trying to get idea about my IL and I hope it is in mail. Thank you and good luck with interview

So they sent you email update after they mailed out the IL and I guess your online status never showed up with following
“ This case is transferred to local office for Interview”

I am trying to get idea about my IL and I hope it is in mail. Thank you and good luck with interview

Online update also seems to have changed yesterday into today overnight. I guess email isn't sen't out if status online doesn't change.

Good luck to you too - hope your letter is in the mail too.

Online update also seems to have changed yesterday into today overnight. I guess email isn't sen't out if status online doesn't change.

Good luck to you too - hope your letter is in the mail too.

I finally received my IL. Interview is on Nov. 16

Hi All,

once someone is scheduled for his or her interview date, does it mean that all background checks are done and wont be any name check delay after interview?
In another word, is that true that USCIS doesn't schedule interview unless all background checks are done?

thanks

Hi All,

once someone is scheduled for his or her interview date, does it mean that all background checks are done and wont be any name check delay after interview?
In another word, is that true that USCIS doesn't schedule interview unless all background checks are done?

thanks

I think 99% cases, Yes.