YOUR ANALYSIS HERE: VSC Progress

rickz .... WOW thats an absolutely fantastic Spread Sheet

Very very methodic job. Geez how did you get all that data.
did you keep browsing rupnet and/or this board to get all that data ? Whatever it is you have a "LOT OF" Patience friend.

Good job.

doesn't make sense

based on this every single one will have to go thru finger printing again!!..no way!!

I am a programmer/analyst. Gotta analise a lot of data :)

Yes, I've been visiting Rupnet's VCS summary and copying it on almost daily basis.

I guess it's my not patience but rather my impatience kept my checking the rupnet - just want to get the precious thing so much...

Regards to all
RickZ

Rickz or anyone,

Does it mean (looking at the last entry in the sheet), that Oct 2001 cases are only 62% approved as of April 3rd, 2003?

Thanks.

Oct1RD01

If you look in the spreadsheet at comments for July, August and September "number of approvals" you can see real number. I replaced the numbers to somehow adjust it to compensate for people who did not update the Rupnet after they got they approval. The adjustment is very rough, sorry.

Regards,
RickZ

Thanks a lot, gentlement. It's no doubt a great job to compile so much data in such a nice fashion. :)

great work

rickz,

thanks for sharing information patiently compiled by you over months.

On a lighter note as it is said

"Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is interesting, but what they conceal is more important." ;)

sgi,
you're absolutely right.

My friend got approval almost two moths before the "predicted" date. But that was in Oktober, when things moved smooth. At that time my "predicted date" was end of January :) (my RD 28/01/02)

Also, the biggest inaccuracy in this spreadsheet is caused by people registering on rupnet "after" they got approved, making the prediction is almost impossible, as we cannot know how many people out there will register. Couldn't figure out how to eliminate this inacuracy.

Best of luck
RickZ.