Your Advice Please

siddiboy

Registered Users (C)
I work for company B on H1B . Company A is doing my Green card process. I have never worked for company A. My I485 is Pending for 180 days with Company A (Currently transferred to TSC).My I140 is approved recently fro TSC.

Now i have Offer from Company C who is willing to recruit me if i can join with EAD. Currently i am on H1B with company B.

Question

1. Can i join the Company C with EAD ? If yes how?

2. Since my i have never worked for GC sponsering employer (company A) what are the precautionary measures i should be aware of?

3. Should i join Company A at some point ? If yes when ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

siddiboy said:
I work for company B on H1B . Company A is doing my Green card process. I have never worked for company A. My I485 is Pending for 180 days with Company A (Currently transferred to TSC).My I140 is approved recently fro TSC.

Now i have Offer from Company C who is willing to recruit me if i can join with EAD. Currently i am on H1B with company B.

Question

1. Can i join the Company C with EAD ? If yes how?

YES, Join Company C and Send AC-21 letter

2. Since my i have never worked for GC sponsering employer (company A) what are the precautionary measures i should be aware of?

None Other then ready to answer if they ask why did you not join the company A

3. Should i join Company A at some point ? If yes when ?

Its your call. You don't need to join them (Use AC-21) if you don't want to

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Having said that, please keep all your valid answers ready if in future the question comes about about not working with A.

Folow up Question

gp111 said:
Having said that, please keep all your valid answers ready if in future the question comes about about not working with A.

How can i justify (if i get a query about not joining the sponsering employer) my position of joining the Company C?

What kind of answers can i give to USCIS in that case.

I caanot tell that the sponsering company pay is low or something.

Can you please help me out ?