You have been approved.

mhj

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

There is light at the end of the tunnel after all. I just spoke to an IIO and she said that both mine and my wifes cases were approved today. She also said that they are a little slow in getting the notices and cards out so there might be a delay.

I had heard the skeptics say that what the IIO's say might not be true, but then I spoke to this Indian lady, she was most courteous. She infact was speaking to me in Hindi and said that he was from the same place in India as I was from. I would not trust her to lie to me. :p

Here are the details

Wac 02 034 5XXXX
RD Oct 10
ND Nov 7
FP done for Wife on Dec 2001, location SF
My FP done March 27, 2002, location San Jose.
RFE generated for wife for employment letter and W2. Oct 24. RFE replied Nov 4.
Fax enquiry sent to AILA by lawyer for expiring finger prints.

So hang on guys and all the best!

MHJ

Holy cow MHJ :) CONGRATS !! U'd better update the ead faq with ead renewal fee refund process details now .. hehe :)

congrets!!!!

congrets !

can you please let me know what was the reply of the AILA fax inquiry?
In my case they said case has been forwarded to the I-485 liaison

Congratulations MHJ
It looks like CSC is having some serious issues but whatever issue is there let it be there and also on the same note J LO title from SM will be taken away soon.:)

you bet SM.....

I am gonna ask for the money back for the EAD application:) :D

Tasse,

My wife is the primary applicant, she got an RFE for W2 and Employment letter in Oct last year. Hope this helps.

Update....

I just checked the AVM and it has been updated to reflect that the case has been approved. However the online status is still the same i.e. "on april blah blah...we recievd your fingerprint results and processing has resumed on your case....blah blah..."

MHJ.