Yibbidy Yibbida That Is All

paulclarke1

Registered Users (C)
Just got into the office and received the new that I had been waiting for 786 days for. Actually 1547 if you count from the time my company agreed to sponsor me. My case and my wifes case HAS BEEN APPROVED!

I have not said a word to anyone since seeing this, I am too stunned. Frankly I do not now how to feel.

RD 3/18/2002
ND 4/20/2002
RFE 3/25/2004
RFE Rec'd 4/23/2004 (Last Update Before Approval 4/28/2004)
APL 5/7/2004

To everyone here and to be honest there are too many to mention, thank you, without your help and support I don't know how I would have gotten through this.

To everyone still waiting, it seems trite to say that your time will come, but it will.

Rupnet has been updated.

I Would Like To Say That I am that Clever

But I can't.

When I first applied for I-485 it was taking 303 days, so my first prediction was approval on 1/15/2003. I was only out by 483 days.

Congrats! Its good to see that your case is approved. Thanks for your contribution to this forum.

Congrats

Congragulations.

and thanks for the excellent analysis of Rupnet data. Indeed it helped us understand the progress made by INS.

Congratulations!

I have always been impressed by your use of statistics through this ardous GC
journey. Instead of relying on chaos theory, you always tried modeling the problem statistically.

Congratulations paul !! I learnt about your approval on rupnet. So i thought I'd log on here and post my greetings. Once Again congratulations and do keep us posted on your stamping experience.

I Would Like To Find Someone To Take Over The Rupnet Job

Naturally, I am now now all that bothered by the BCIS's machinations, so if anyobe would like to take over the weekly tracking of Rupnet data, I would love to work with them to get that transitioned. I have collected data every Monday since Nov 2002, I would hate to see it fall by the wayside. It takes me about 5 minutes per week to update.

Last edited by a moderator:
PaulClarke,
Congrats!!! Your analysis on rupnet data always gave appropriate results. I wish more number of 485 waiter would add their data to rupnet to get a correct picture.

As far as Rsur's words are considered..., Rsur.., your words have some sort of supernatural power, your words are comming true. You need not predict the future of somebody/anybody, if you wish good about others..., that is sufficient...., keep wishing good...

paul

CONGRATULATIONS!!. Your approval date is 5/7/2004, but you
were notified today of your approval. Is that correct?

That is Correct

In fact I have been checking my portfolio cases a couple of times a day and until this morning the last updated date said 4/28/2004.

Paul Congrats

Appreciate your painstakingly analysis of rupnet data. Wish you god luck and enjoy your freedom. I hope somebody will take over from you to generate monthly statistcal figure from rupnet data.

Paul,

it was nice to know about your approval. we are gonna miss your point of views. well, it is for a good reason, that is why we are not complaining. enjoy your day and good luck with the rest.

hope to see you around.

Got The Email

I came in to work this morning and there were emails from USCIS-CSSO. Hoping that they were the approvals on my cases and not some pointless last updated change notice, I was very anxious when I opened them, and could not even bring my self to read them. I just quickly shot a look and scanned for the words. Since then I have gone back about 4 tmes to be sure and have even checked my printed copies a couple of times ot make sure.

Happy for you paulclarke1
Have an extra beer tonight on behalf of the community and all of us here. Better yet, just take week off and dont do a thing:)

Hopefully you'll still keep visiting us here once in a while and keep providing us with the "ranges":)