Yes!!!!

Chuck2003 b

Registered Users (C)
I got approved today!!!!, well yesterday to be exact because its already 12:33 am... still celebrating.

RD Apr 2002
ND Apr 2002
FP1 Jun 2002
FP2 Oct 2003 (early for Nov 2003)
EAD May 2003
AD January 15, 2004

It was early in the morning and as usual I thought: could it be today? Lets see...... Let me try something different to see if that brings me luck, so I said lets check in Spanish, you know BCIS has that feature (BTW I'm Hispanic). And.... wow, I couldn't beleive it, there it was... Su caso ha sido aprobado...

I don't know if anyone is out there at this time of the night, but I have been a mostly silent visitor to this great site for almost a year as Chuck2003 - I had to create a new account chuck2003 b, because I forgot my code, and I'm using someones computer.

I had commited to writing this message the moment I got approved, and here I am.

I didn't go through Labor department (L-1), and there was no RFE. The journey began in Feb. 2002 and it was kind of a rollercoaster, mostly uphill the past months.

For what its worth, eventhough I don't personaly know you, yes you..... I sincerely hope yours comes soon. We all have one reason or another to wish for this process to conclude and eventualy it will. Just keep swiming, Just keep swiming. My kids love that movie.

I updated Rupnet, same user. I thank Rajiv and all involved in this wonderful board.

May God Bless You.

Chuck2003

Congrats!!. Feel so glad for you.
Even mine RD is april 2002 and my ex-employer is withdrawing my I-140 now (some stupid reasons) and just hoping for a miracle.

Congrats and best of luck to you chuck2003.

sunnyday20us, I think you must have your I-140 approved by now if your RD is 2002 April and you are 180 past for AC21.
Maybe you can consider invoking AC21 now?

I think your FP expiry triggered your approval. If BCIS does this to all whose FP is going to expire, then it is good for many people (atleast they will escape this endless loop).

congratulations and best wishes !

Thanks to all

I did go to second FP in October, a month earlier than scheduled, but somewhere I read that doesn't help much.

However, two weeks ago via Internet I requested to renew my third EAD, and the appointment was for next week. Maybe that trigered this approval. Also, my L-1 expires next month and it was my last year available.

Then again, it may have been just plain luck.

I'll be checking back, and hoping processing speeds up so you all get it soon.

Saludos.

Chuck.