YES --- YES --- YES --- GC APPROVED finally in 5 YEARS

dutt2000

Registered Users (C)
I just heared on the AVM at 10:10 pm on 03/18/2002 that My GC approved on 03/15/2002.

It was really long run indeed. This site has been a lot of help to me to stay ahead of the game when it needed and supported morally as well in the crucial times. I am coming on this site every day since I entered in the USA 5.5 years ago, so I just feel like I came to this college and got the degree right now for PHD, the same way as once I did my BE in the college.
During this 5.5 years I went through all the possible hurdles as LCA, Labour Clearance, News Paper Ad, RFE for the title, onother RFE for News paper AD, Visit to INDIA twice, Marriage, apply H4 went to Bombay Embassy for H4 stamp for wife, H1, H4 extension, H-1 & H-4 revalidation in St. Louis, Sponsor parents, I-140, had a baby girl, 140 approved, medical test, minor TB issue, applied EAD, AP, I-485, Wife started working on EAD, Sponsor Grand Mother, without US Visa stamp on my PP as I came here as a Canadian Immigrant, and after working in the 4 different Fortune 100 companies and finally after 5 years of PD 03/97 and after 8.5 months of RD 06/01 of 485 I heared about my GC APPROVAL from INS.

So Thanks again guys and keep this site live.

GC PD : 03/1997
485 RD : 06/2001
485 AD : 03/2002

Congratulations Dutt2000!!!!

Dutt2000, Please help me here,I read your post about the stages you went through, there i read about you sponsered your grand mother,
Last Dec., my husband sponsered his two parents and grandmother at the same time but all got rejected under 214(b).Can you please tell me that which documents should we provide for grand mother?I haven\'t read anything about sponsering grandparents?Please throw some light here..
Your help is appreciated in advance...
Thanks

Sponsor Grand Mother:

NAMS,

It was the month of June and My grand mother was interested to visit US since one year at the age of 77. So I just send them all my usual papers like sponsor letter, 2 W-2\'s, Emp. letter, PP copy, all H1 copies, and reason to visit USA, and they went first time in June \'01, but got rejected, but then they had a good spirit so they went again coincidently on 11th Sept. in Bombay Embassy, but it was closed, then they went to Embassy next week again and Imm. Officer asked who is there in US you are visiting? and Grand ma said my Grand Son. Thats it, they gave 10 Year Multiple Visa to her. Hope this helps.

No, No, No ....I too did all those things

No, No, No ....I too did all those things, but I came here in 1992 but still awaiting for my approval. Holy Cow, you just made it... When will I? I am gettin\' old..., sick..., tired..., losing my hair... but, I have some, they have already turned grey...

hey dutt....question?

Did you use your previous PD date from your first employer i-140 and filed i-485 or were you with the same employer all thro yor GC process?

anyway congrats....