Yes Its True April RD got approved.

sanju13

Registered Users (C)
One of my friend with RD 6th April is approved. I gues BCIS is working on all cases who have close FP expiration date.

Originally posted by sanju13
One of my friend with RD 6th April is approved. I gues BCIS is working on all cases who have close FP expiration date.

Can u post additional details of this case if you happen to know?

Congratulations..
Good Luck..to ur friend..!!

Well I guess May-June FP's of last year [RD of Nov,Dec01,Jan02,Feb,Mar,Apr-2] would be taken before their FP expires...!! This is what I feel is happening...and it makes sense to avoid sending FP2 to one and all if they stick to RD based processing..until they take control of the backlogs..!

ALL: WHOEVER DID FP1 IN MAY/JUNE2002, KEEP UR EYES WIDE OPEN :)

Originally posted by vijayrc
Congratulations..
ALL: WHOEVER DID FP1 IN MAY/JUNE2002, KEEP UR EYES WIDE OPEN :)
I did my FP on 5/6/02 (Jan '02 RD) but nothing is happening to my case... very frustrated to see all those approvals (or any movements ) to those cases with EAC# around mine. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The F#$#%$#% morons ....

I Just dont think this is fair to Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/ ... people

I mean what is the point in queing up if they arbitrarily choose to cut the line ..... Darn ! this is tooo stressfull when everybody who applied afterwards is getting approved..

Re: Yes Its True April RD got approved.
Originally posted by sanju13

Sanju - Can you please find out from your friend what is his EAC # (First 5 digit) and also when was he finger prnted ?