Yee Haah, I am approved!

gc123456

Registered Users (C)
After almost 4 years excruciating wait, my GC was approved on 3/26! I checked AVM for the past 3 weeks prior to 3/26 almost everyday, but got the same message \'pending review\' again and again. Then things seem to slow down in the last couple weeks. I gave up hope and didn\'t check AVM last week. But surprisingly, I got a call from my lawyer just now and told me she already received the approval notice. What a joke, was my initial feeling because today is the April Fool\'s Day. Oh boy I couldn\'t believe it and then I told my wife. She couldn\'t believe it either. Then I decided to check the AVM. And of course I heard the magic words that I had hoped all these days. Now I am so relieved that I am fainting ....

Guys and ladies, you are the next! Your exciting moment will come soon!

Many thanks to Rajiv Khanna who has maintained this wonderful website for us to find all sorts of information, to relieve our fears, and to share our joys! And thanks to all the people who visit this website frequently. And a big thank you to MILK for maintaining the July filers\' spread sheet. One last request to MILK is to please update my info to APPROVED!

Here is my details:
PD: 4/98
RD: 7/16/01
ND: 8/29/01
AD: 3/26/02

See you my friends!

Tim

Congratz! And, another_wish

The immitracker site seems a bit outdated. Is there a way to get info on pending applications on a per month (RD/ND) basis?
Thanks

gc123456...congrats

My PD is also 04/1998. But my RD is 03/2002, so I am close to 9 months behind you. I know how you feel and hope I feel the same in 7-10 months from now..

Good luck

Congrats, Enjoy your Freeeeedom

I updated the list as you requested....you are being kicked out of pending list to the APPROVAL list....congrats...

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!