years of my brith day error GC

habiba43

Registered Users (C)
I need some urgent advice/help. My 1 485 was approved from the MSC center in march 19 2008. The GC has just come in (March 24) with an incorrect my birth! Oh boy.

I e-filed my I 90 yesterday. However it never asked me for what the mistake was? Is there somewhere it should have asked what the administrative error was? Also before I could press finish, the browser closed? So I don’t have a copy of the application form as it was filled. Is it something to get stressed about? Where can I get a copy of the form (which I efiled)? I did get the receipt number - MSC******* What does 8 stand for?

Also when I try to check the status on line today it say “ Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application. Does it come up because I did not press finish?

When I called the call center, I got a canned answer “ You should see the file on line after 4-5 days. Is it correct? Do they send any confirmation by mail for filing on line? I suppose they should send an I 797. Should I wait till I get the 1-797 to send the supporting documents ... which I believe should be the original GC and the Birth certificate..

Is there any way to check if they have all the information after I send the supporting documents ,stamping etc ...

The confirmation receipt number is a MSC number. My final question to all you guru's is if the MSC number will cause a problem as my original approval in north carolina. Will it cause any delays etc? (I did my pp stamping at ).

Any advise/suggestion would be most welcome