year 2002 GC quota is over

No that cannot be the case or the PDs would have regressed in the visa bulletin

There are many people who do not come on this board. Hope it is just the case that they are getting their approvals

Well that may not be true...

But PD retrogress has no connection with the Visa Quota Directly or very straight forward. Because they are handled by 2 different authorities. Labour dept will handle Visa bulletein based on the request they have from INS and also the number of Labour clearance they have made. This is my understanding but, I might even be totally wrong.

State department issues the numbers on Visa Bulletin taking the Visa Availability info from INS

But I do not think we are out of VISAS for EB category for that matter many visas went un used every year..........

What kind of a message is this?

People dont just put things out there with no validation or that does not even sound logical. Things like this will scare the hell out of people who are already frustrated.

GC quota over? Where did that come from?

Maybe all INS people are dead. Maybe all the INS mailrooms caught fire. Anyone want to add?

Here is the flaw in your statement...

VSC is processing July 2001 cases which should fall under Oct 2000 - Sept 2001 quota. If that quota is over, nothing stops them from processing under Oct 2001 - Sept 2002 quota. But if you are saying that, that too is over...Then all the remaining July and Aug cases would eat the Oct 2002 - Sept 2003 quota. Rest of the guys would have to wait till 2004 to get their GC.

WHAT AN ABSURD THEORY!!!

I THINK MOST OF THE IDs BECAME INACTIVE LAST WEEK. MANY WHO GOT THEIR APPROVALS DURING THE LAST WEEK DIDN\'T CARE TO GET THEIR IDs ACTIVATED JUST TO POST THE APPROVAL MESSAGE.

IN GENERAL THE NUMBER OF POSTINGS HAVE DRASTICALLY REDUCED IN THE MESSAGE BOARD. THAT SHOULD PROVE MY THEORY.

Rajofboston,

You\'re out of your mind. If you have nothing interesting to say please stay quiet and learn from others.

I agree with your theory

I spend a frustrating one week too when i could not post any messages.
And every body can observer that the flow of postings have decreased dramatically on this site.
Its only us dedicated and addiced to this site users who took pains to send a message to webmaster for getting our permissions reset.
As it is once people get approved they do not have the patience to go through this whole process just to post a message on this site.

i agree with RajeshJ ....who cares to post approvals on this site if there old ID\'s expires ...i d

I agree what kind of posting is this?

You are making a statement in the Heading of the post, where as you really are asking a question.

If you have a question post that, not a sensationizing statement without any basis of support.