Yeah!!!! Finally The Long Wait Is Over!!

Murray33

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

I just checking my e-mail and I was so excited when I see the following message:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On April 30, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

I'm so happy and I want to thank many forum members in here that always give their great input, advice and kind words. I feel so liberated after long awaited period. Thank you Exilado99 for asking about me. This is increadible within 3 business days I was approved.

For those other asylee that are waiting, I hope your time will arrive soon and you guys can share your joy with other fellow asylees.

Again, thank you.

Dear All,

I just checking my e-mail and I was so excited when I see the following message:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On April 30, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

I'm so happy and I want to thank many forum members in here that always give their great input, advice and kind words. I feel so liberated after long awaited period. Thank you Exilado99 for asking about me. This is increadible within 3 business days I was approved.

For those other asylee that are waiting, I hope your time will arrive soon and you guys can share your joy with other fellow asylees.

Again, thank you.

Congrats my friend, yours was way quicker than mine.
Enjoy your freedom.

Dear All,

Again, thank you.

first of all congrats on your new status! Salute!

I have question:
Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.
"what is ADIT means?

Thanks

I don't know, but I do check it out online and says that I-151 stamp on the NP. Anyway, I don't have any NP as it already expired. But, on the same day that I receive my approved status. Few hours later I received another notice saying that card production ordered. So, now I guess I'm just waiting for the card.

ADIT: Asylum Denied In Time.
:D:p:D

It really means:

ADIT: Alien Documentation, Identification & Telecommunications System

I just got approved too

Like you, I just got approved as well - I applied for GC in April of last year and today I received the "welcome new permanent resident" and "we've ordered the card production" updates on the web-site. It took them a year and a month total. Almost as long as my RTD, which I think is bizarre. I'm going to Europe on June 3, maybe I'll even have my card by then already? Here's to hoping :):)

Congratulations to you (and me) :) It looks like they're moving things right along.

Last edited by a moderator: