Yaswanth01\'s AC21 Jan\'01 ND RFE Case - APPROVED !!!!!!

Hi RDDEC2000

You should contact your lawyer to get the letter. The letter basically says that you are being employed as ...and compensated with .... Also it mentions that you have an approved I140 (no mention of who did it) and "Feel free to call us if you have any questions." That was about it.

Hope this helps.

Good luck
Yaswanth01

Question

Hi Yaswanth have you sent the employment letter from the new employer or from the old employer. If possible can you also outline the content of the letter.

Yaswanth--one more question--- Did you have copies of LC and I-140 approval notices from previous em

Thanks,

Help

Hi here is the scoop. I have RFE for Employment letter and G325A(biographic info).

The employment letter I have provided at the time of 485 stating I will be employed full time by xxx with sal no less than $99999.99. Now the paralegal says I have provide the same letter with new date on that. But I have changed job.

When I am providing the letter from new employer, I can\'t say i will be employed since I am employed with them now. I just want to know your employment reply letter format, I will greately appreciate that.
brangana@hotmail.com