Yak&Yeti RFE case APPROVED ND Jan 29, 2001!!!!!

Thanks! gc-jan01

Your RD and ND is same as mine and you still haven\'t heard anything from them?? man! I really don\'t understand how INS work..they are processing FEB cases already. I feel sorry for you man and your approval should be around the corner. Keep on checking the AVM and good luck to you.

Regards,
Yak&Yeti

Thanks! bon bon

bon bon you are 3-4 days behind me. I am guessing you will get your approval next week. Good luck!!!

Regards,
Yak&Yeti

Hi Yak&Yeti Question for you from Yaswanth01

When was your response received by INS. Please let me know. They received my response today.

Thanks
Yaswanth01

Congrats and enjoy!

I checked the AVM last night at 5:25PM but no luck. At what time do you think the AVM updates?

My RFE response was received on Nov 19 for our medicals + I-797s + I-20s. I will check again tomorrow night. Where will you go for stampping?

Enjoy...

JD

Yaswanth01

They received my response on NOV 21. Hope this helps. Take care and good luck to you man!!

Regards,
Yak&Yeti

John_doe_1 thanks!

Thanks john_doe_1...I am not sure what time the AVM updates..your guess is good as mine. Its always better to check it around 9-10pm because the lines are always open.
I\'ll be going to Detroit,MI for stamping.

Thanks,
Yak&Yeti

AVM updates

Based on what I\'ve heard on this forum and my own experiences, I believe that there are 2 kinds of updates:

- officer can force an update in real time
- a batch job that runs around midnight (somebody called up AVM at 5:30, no approval; at midnight, approval)

Even then, there are people (I believe Lara Croft was one) who got their physical notices before the AVM updated, so, there definitely are cracks in the system that one can fall through.

Same thing here..

Jan 25 ND. Assigned to officer in Oct, still the AVM says the same stuff...I will call tommorow..

Yak & Yeti You were right

I got approved today, just 4 days behind you. Thanks buddy, hope you are doing well and that you see this message.

Regards,

bon_bon

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

There you go...Congratulations! bon bon. Now welcome to PP stamping community :).

Regards,
Yak&Yeti