Yak&Yeti RFE case APPROVED ND Jan 29, 2001!!!!!

Yak&Yeti

Registered Users (C)
Dear ALL:
Finally it is my turn to say APPROVED!!!!!
I just heard it on the AVM. Infact I called the IIO this afternoon it was not approved then. I checked it just now ie around 9:45 pm ET and it said "APPROVED".

My Details are:

RD: Jan 19, 2001
ND: Jan 29, 2001
FP: May 1, 2001
RFE issued : Nov 6, 2001
RFE received by me: Nov 14, 2001.Updated Employer letter, 3 pay stubs
RFE replied: Nov 16, 2001
AD: Nov 29, 2001

I would like to thank all of you especially all the active memebers (srp,dsknow,myladoor,outoftime etc). I would also like to thank Rajeev khanna for maintaining this site.

If you guys have any questions please let me know. I\'ll be around.

Thanks,
Yak&Yeti

Thanks guys!!

GrinNBear: I know, now I can\'t flirt with them anymore. Damn I am going to miss her. :)
BayofB: I needed to send a new employment letter to show them that I am still employed with the same company. No I never changed the job.

Thanks,
Yak&Yeti

Congratulations

Its good to learn that you took less than an year for 485 approval.
Good luck

Congrat\'s, Yak&Yeti

Very glad to see your approval.
Enjoy and welcome to the waiting list of plastic card.

Thanks guys!!

Thank you very much for your well wishes. I\'ll pray to God for quick your approval. God bless you all !!

Thanks,
Yak&Yeti

yaswanth01!!

Have you checked the AVM ?? I am guessing you should have your approval either today or next week. Keep on checking the AVM..its getting closer!!! Good luck to you buddy!!

Regards,
Yak&Yeti

Spoke to IIO yesterday

Congrats yak & yeti. I have the same RD & ND as yours and my case was assigned to an oficer more than a month back. When i talked to IIO yesterday, she told me that there is no RFE generated so far and asked me to check back in 2-3 weeks time. She also told me that they have a backlog and i should be hearing something soon. So i am keeping my fingers crossed. I had called 4 times in the last 2 months.

Congrats, Enjoy the Freedom

I had sent my RFE on the 21st and it was received on Nov 26th, I am still waiting.

Take care and have fun.