Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

QUESTION about NSC vs CSC

Dilip,

When you had to file for renewal of your EAD, did you file at NSC or CSC... or did you file renewal before moving out of MN.

Congratulations on your success, your name will surely be remembered by many for years to come.

When you filed for change of address with NSC, did they send the RFE to California or to the lawyer.

Thanks

Thanks for the views guys!

I am not changing address or anything. Everything remain same except employer. It is the same city. These days RFE's are certain. So I am contemplating what if I notify INS only after getting any RFE?

Nebraskan.

My Tryst with NSC continues

First, the replies..

Gheewalabhai,

I havent informed INS yet abt address change. I shall do so soon.

Paulo,

I filed EAD renewal from NSC as I hadnt informed them of address change.

Now the agony

My wife's case has been transferred to the local office in St.Paul. Now I need to research on the timelines for the same. Why wud NSC approve the primary applicant and transfer the derivative's case. Anyway I will fight this too.

At this rate, my case will enter the hall of fame sooner or later.

Dilip (GCAR)

your wife is residing in Houston? and the case

transferred to st. paul! without informing address change it will be some travel involved for you guys now. I have a friend whose wife's case got transferred. he recently got hers approved after 3 months or so. I will find out more info on this line about the timeliness here.

Ghee thanx a lot

Hey Ghee,

Thanx a lot for the help. I would be very happy to know the current timelines in St.Paul Minnesota.

Dilip