Yahooooooooooooooooooooo

Leoncorleone

Registered Users (C)
NSC/EB2, PD(1/98), Labor (State)-2/99, Labor (Federal) - 3/99, I140 - 3/00, I485 RD -4/00, I485 ND - 5/00, FP - 12/00, RFE - 6/13/01, REF (Reply) - 6/23/01, REF(NSC Received) - 7/2/01, REF(assigned to Officer) - 7/6/01, Approved - 7/13/01 [Took a total of 3.5years]

I strongly urge NSC to adopt a FIFO (First in first out) system. My heart goes out to all those who are still waiting with PD of 96 & 97. I arrived here as a grad student in 1993. Started working for a large American Corporation in 1995. Unfotunately they wanted me to wait for 2years before they were willing to start my PR processing. Dithced them in 97 and since then have been with this excellent company that has allowed me to realize my American dream. My lawyer and his staff were very helpful during this process. I contacted local congressman & senator twice (once for I140 & once for I485) and coincidentaly within a month of contacting them i got approval notices. They were very helpful (responded to my enquiry within 2 weeks & even provided updates on my case status).

Good luck to you all.

No Title

RFE was for the following - Birth certificate, legal status/presence,employment verification [I seriously think IIOs never check the whole package]. Sending stupid RFE is a gross waste of time.

No Title

When you got your ref Did your voice mail says We have got your ref on BLAH ..blah ..blah date or it was saying like "Ref was received on Blah blah..dates..?