YAhooooooooooooo Approved.... PD 08/01 RD 07/03

I know its frustrating, however don't lose your hopes.... keep calling everyday, i don't know whether its okay to call them everyday but i called everyday twice.

You will get your GC soon.

Congratulations Buddy!!!

I use to feel for you when you used to congratulate people having PDs greater than yours. But that's all history.... Enjoy !!!

Great to end the weekend on a high note.... Great going !

Congratulations

Hello,

Congratulations on your Green Card. Have a great weekend :)

I am waiting for my Green Card :) and have a question to all?
Did any one or you know any one who get Green Card approval whose Labour PD is some where in April 2003 and I485 Filing Date is in Feb 2004 for EB3 category.

Thanks,
RAj.

Congrats and thank you, July2003filer

Congratulations, for your newly found freedom. I am happy for your buddy.

First, I went to Infopass today and a rude lady told me that my name check was pending and that I should inquire after 90 days of visa being available.

Secondly, I just looked at your post and called NSC again today and a very decent lady told me that my case would not be at a location where it is today if name check was not cleared. She told me that it is a matter of time before you see decision on your case.

This way the show goes on...it is just that July2003filer left the stage now.

Thanks you and have fun !

Congratulations!

Hi July2003filer,
I am very happy to see your approval message...CONGRATULATIONS! ENJOY THE WEEKEND.

Hello,

Congratulations July2003filer. Have a great weekend :)

Did any one or you know any one who get Green Card approval whose Labour PD is some where in April 2003 and I485 Filing Date is in Feb 2004 for EB3 category.

Thanks,
RAj.

I am not saying call them like marketing people, but do keep calling. all depends on the IO whom you talk to. Some of them are good , who will give you all info you request except exact status and some of them are bad who don't give any info at all.

all this name check and everything is BS. I was kind of depressed that my case is stuck in name check. The day i took infopass and lady told me that my name check is pending, i was like noooooooooo. i might have to wait another year to get it approved because dates will move back by the time my NC will get clear.

Anyways after coming from infopass, i called NSC again and lady told me that your security checks are clear.

I hope you will get your GC very soon. Its just matter of days ( I know each day goes like week).

Congratulations, for your newly found freedom. I am happy for your buddy.

First, I went to Infopass today and a rude lady told me that my name check was pending and that I should inquire after 90 days of visa being available.

Secondly, I just looked at your post and called NSC again today and a very decent lady told me that my case would not be at a location where it is today if name check was not cleared. She told me that it is a matter of time before you see decision on your case.

This way the show goes on...it is just that July2003filer left the stage now.

Thanks you and have fun !

Now, I am one of the oldest PDs. Even my RD is pretty old. Yet, I'm an EB2 case. I seldom see an EB2 approval, especially, around my PD/RD.

How long do I have to wait....?

Congrats!!

July 2003Filer,

Congrats and Very happy for U !! Enjoy man !! I guess I'm more happy than U on yr approval. U deserve it and I know how U felt waiting for this....

JMJ

Hello,

Congratulations July2003filer. Have a great weekend :)

Thanks,
RAj.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=254574

YES... finally PD 04-03 and RD 10-03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally we go the magic email! Longtime reader new poster. This forum has really been useful.

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 22, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Our PD is APril 03 and RD is Oct 03. I raised a service enquiry yesterday. Last LUD was 8/19/06

Good luck to everybody.

Just got CRIS mail for me and my wife. Does this mean I am through.

PD-Nov 2001
485-Aug 2004
NSC->CSC--- Feb 2007

Receipt Number: WAC@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On June 22, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Receipt Number: WAC@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Our PD is APril 03 and RD is Oct 03. I raised a service enquiry yesterday. Last LUD was 8/19/06.

service enquiry helped him too .... so lets roll, I guess thats the way to go now.

hi, how do I contact NSC? USCIS website has only national service center address, not Nebraska office.

My case is pending in Nebraska office and everytime, I initiate an inquiry thru attorney, all I get: "your case is pending". I don't even know if it's stuck in name check or anything. Never really tried to contact senator's or congressman's office.

PD: 1999
I-485 RD: 6/5/2006
EAD/AP: 7/2006
FP: 1/2007
and am waiting...

Please follow the steps below to get hold of IO in TSC

Call 1-800-375-5283
Press 1
Press 2
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1
Now enter your receipt number
press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
press 3
press 4
(now if you listen a male voice prompting you to hold the call that means the call is going to IOs desk, if it says no IO is available, it will redirect it to NSC, you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps)