Yahoooooooo!!!!! ND 10/15/2003

dhi_img

Registered Users (C)
Just now I got the sweet emails for the case approval. I'd like to thank all you guys for your support and help, and a SPECIAL thanks to Mr. Rajib Khanna for keeping such a great forum.

=======================================================
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On December 2, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
========================================================

Please see my signature for case details.

I have a qk question, do I need to take an Infopass apointment before I receive the latter? Or I should wait for the Notice.

Thank you all again.

Congratulations. :)

I would suggest take an infopass appointment because it is not that you will get it for tomorrow itself. They generally issue an appointment in 1 to 2 weeks. By that time you can very well receive the approval notice

Last edited by a moderator:
dhi_img,

My ND : 10/17/03, i have not seen any change in my LUD/mesg after 1st FP done on 9/25/04.

How many times did ur LUD change after FP?

wantgcasap,
please see my signature, you'll find the details. Thanks and wish you good luck!!!

dashDurai,
I have applied for my wife in Sept this year only. She hasn't got any FP notice yet. What about your case? Please stay in touch, because we are on the same boat.

BTW, My 485 LUD again changed today after approval yesterday, any idea why?

Thanks.

LUD change is normal (the following day of approval). However.. the interesting part is next LUD.

because.., i do found all the cases who got their LUD changed after 30 days of approval and they got their plastic card/welcome letter in the following weeks..

so have fun

can anyone write how to make infopass appoinment other than online https://infopass.uscis.gov/infopass.php ...becuase i got following message when i tried online

At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later.

I took an infopass apointment today morning for 16th Dec, in San Jose. There was no problem. Try again later.

Qn:
-If I don't get the approval notice in 2 weeks time can I just take a printout of my approval e-mail and that will do?
-My Passport was valid for 20 years, but since recently US is not accepting pasports which are 20 years valid, renewed mine with a 10 years validity this month only? Would that cause any kind of problem in the interview?