yahooooooo 485 approved

bangy02

Registered Users (C)
yahooooooo sept 485 case approved

Just checked AVM. My case is approved yesterday. Here is my details.
PD April 2000
RD 9/10/01
ND 11/08/01
FP 02/13/02
AD 09/10/02

approved exactly after one year. Vinayaka Chavithi gift from Lord Ganesh. This is a great web site. This site has been part of my daily life since April 01. special thanks to Rajiv khanna. Thank you all for sharing your valuable information here. Wish you all good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for your good wishes. I am still waiting for my approval letter. Haven't heard anything from my lawyer. My case is one of those with change of address and difference in salary. Though I moved from NJ to PA 10 months ago informed INS only 3 months back after that new scary address change law. when my company filed my LC, I was getting 80k. now 30% pay cut since last 10 months. Worried that it will trigger an rfe and delay my process. never changed job. Now I can say good bye to my 5 1/2 years H1B life. My H1 & EAD are expiring in Nov. Thank god! I don't have to renew EAD(downloaded the forms almost ready to apply. it is better to be safe than sorry). Its easy to say don't worry every one will get there. It is just time that matters. I know waiting is pain and stressful in this slow market conditions and for h1b consultants like me it is nightmare. I Hope we all will see better life in future. Thank you all & wish you all good luck. Hope you all will get approved soon.