yahoooo......my case is approved

485GCCase

Registered Users (C)
Guys.....was really yearning for this day..........I am soooo overwhelmed now.....no energy to think anything further.

may god bless you all ....you all were amazingly helpful in my journey.

the theory of early applying to RFE response to get approvel in 15 days is wromg. I replied to RFE about 2 months later and got approval in 2 weeks.

i was laid off 2 months after applying for my I- 485....when i got RFE for employment letter and pay stubs my existing lawyer did not support me as she said i did't come under ac21 rule.....contacted other lawyers..some supported me and some said its dicey.....finally hired sheela murthy and seeing approval today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by gchope2
Congratulations!!!!

How the last lawyer helped you with RFE?

i really don't know that....i think she attached some additional document defending ac21 rules.

Originally posted by 485GCCase
i really don't know that....i think she attached some additional document defending ac21 rules.
Congrats. Get a copy of AC-21 documentation for your personal documentation. It may be usefull in future.

Congratulations!!!
If possible, please update the forum about your support document for ac21 rules.

Originally posted by Vengat
Congratulations!!!
If possible, please update the forum about your support document for ac21 rules.

I have not seen the document also, it was sheela murthy's firm that attached and sent it.