YAHOOOO!!!! Approved within 10 days after replying to RFE

JavedG

Registered Users (C)
Way to go NSC!!!

I just heard the magic words on AVM this afternoon that both mine and my wife\'s cases have been approved.

This site has been a great help. Thanks to all who helped me out with all the questions I have had in the past.

All waiters, don\'t worry... your day will come!

Here is the detail...

RD: Jan 2001
ND: 02/06/2001
FP: 07/31/2001
EB3
Other
RIR
LIN-01-097-XXXXX

RFE Detail:
===========
Regarding Empl. Verification
Issued: 01/28/02
Replied: 02/04/02
AVM Updated 02/06/02

AD: 02/16/02
AVM Updated on 02/19/02

Do you know the reason for your RFE?

Congrats!

Just wondering why you got the RFE for empl verification. Did you attach the empl letter with your 485 filing?

I would appreciate it if you can reply to me.

congratulations! I am still waiting

well Javeed you are lucky! My AVM for receiving AVM was updated on 2/5/02. Checked today... nothing yet.

don\'t know the reason... but employment letter was included with the 485 application

Congratulations! I have a question on RFE. Thanks.

How detailed information they are asking for employment verifyication? The reason I am asking is that I remain in the same company after I485, but my role has slightly changed. But my job title and salary remain the same. Are they (INS) asking detailed job requirements as in Labor Certification?

Thank you so much!

No Title

cograts

Just curious, what was the message when INS updated VM with your recieved RFE
mine says it will take 350-380 days.
thanks

No, they didn\'t ask for too much detail about anything

They basically asked for ONLY THREE things; the current employer, the location/address of the employer and the date I began employment with them. That is all. If you want I could tell you the exact text of the RFE request.

Its the same standard message for everyone.....On such and such a date we received your

response ...........however, since initial processing was complete when we requested...........it will take 380 days!

Did you change your job after 180 days?

Congratulation first.

My RFE was received on Feb.12 by AVM. Still waiting.
I change my job after 180 days of 485 filed due to laid off.
But I quickly get another one with senior software developer
rather than senior software engineer on Labor Certification
with a little more money. I responed that my position is the almost
same (I even attached a copy of original laid off notices although
 they didn\'t ask for it). I wonder if this would affect them for taking a long time to make a decision.
Any suggestion? Thanks.

Congrats Javed - Questions about RFE

Congrats Javed! - You must be hugely relieved. I\'m in a similar position and I would appreciate if you could give me some info.
1. After you switched jobs did you send INS any letters regarding your new job or did you respond only after they sent the RFE?
2. Did you have the same lawyer after changing jobs or did u get a new one? In case u changed lawyers did u inform INS about it?
3. Did u get a copy of the RFE too or was it sent only to the lawyer?

I am kind of in a similar position and your info would really help me in making decisions.

Thanks