Yahoooo- 485 Approved !!

ha14623

Registered Users (C)
MY 485 AND MY WIFE'S 485 CASES (SEP RFE CASES) HAVE BEEN APPROVED THIS MORNING.
THE ONLINE MESSAGE SAYS :
Receipt Number: EAC02034xxxx

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On January 10, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

MY DATES ARE :
RD _ 9/11/2001 (infamous)
ND - 11/24/2001
RFE- 10/31/2002
RFE (response received by INS) - 11/14
AD - 01/10/2003

SO I guess the freeze is finally over :D
I will update rupnet shortly.

NOW ..IT IS TIME TO PARTY !!!!!!

ha14623, Congrats.

Could you please indicate the nature of your RFE and were you checking the status on INS online status web often in the recent past.

Thank you ha14623 .

Congratulations!!
Finally they are approving some of the RFE cases. I thought I'd never live to see the day when us RFE holders would get a heave ho. Hopefully I will be soon too... I am keeping my fingers crossed.
RFE - 1st Sept 02
RFE response rec'd - Oct 24 02
Still waiting....

ha14623, Congrats.

Could you please indicate the nature of your RFE and were you checking the status on INS online status web often in the recent past.

Thank you ha14623 .

A note of THANKS

THANKS to everyone for the WISHES. The feeling is indeed really good. You get the same satisfying feeling when you get to pee, after when you have to drive another five miles to get to the rest area ;)

By the way, The RFE that I had was for employment and was asked for employment letter, pay stubs and a copy of I-94.

MANY THANKS TO THIS WONDERFUL SITE AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!