Yahoo!!! Recent RFE Case Approved!! Can\'t beleive it!!

Congratulations!

Vine, I am so happy for you. And thanks for the encouragement for all the people that have received RFE lately. By the way, are you still going to update the RFE site? :) Never mind, knowing that you are approved is very good. Just enjoy your freedom and congratulations again.

Maggie99, I guess I have a good gut instinct. :)

I have always thought that you are a Chinese lady and I am right. No offense to SRS.

Great help if you tell me the FedEx address

What was the address ( where to send) on your RFE.
The reason of asking this is that my RFE gives an PO Box Number and FedEx can\'t be delivered to a PO Box. May I know what was the address your lawyer used, so that I can make sure that my lawyer did the right thing.
It\'ll be a great help for me.

Vine - Do you know, which address your lawyer FedEx the information to.

Vine,

My Attorney sent the RFE response as a FedEx 6 months ago (May 11 2001), to INS. Still It did not make it to INS System. So, she is planning to resend the information this week (actually today). If you can post the address your attorney FedExed the information to, that will help all of us.. a LOT.

FedEx Information

My lawyer sent the fedEx to

Mailroom,
Laguna Niguel.

It was not sent to any PO address. I think that is the full address though I am not exactly sure. All I have is the information from the FedEx tracking website.

sorry folks I did not check the thread for a couple of days..