Yahoo !! Got Appproved at VSC

dkverma

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I got the Production Card Ordered email from CRIS today with following message:

"Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 29, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

I had spoken to IO several times this month and each time except once they said Name Check pending. But they said my file is with IO since August 9th. There was no LUD for me since March 2007 (after Address Change).

For those waiting, please don't loose hope. I know it's easy as I was in same boat before. Try to open SR, contact Congressman, FL and whomever you can. It might help.

Thanks,
DK

did your case get transfered to TSC

Verma, did your case get transferred to TSC or did it get approved at VSC?

Finally my GC approved... a MTR case..

Hi All,

I got the Production Card Ordered email from CRIS today with following message:

"Current Status: Card production ordered.

On OCtober 6, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

My 10+ years of painful journey has come to an end.....

My GC has been finally approved after an arduous journey with lot of headaches and ups and downs.

Please see my signature and let me know if I'm of any help for any of you or even you need any suggestion, you are always welcome.

Lot of people have helped me to reach my destination in these past few years, especially ERICS(man of goldern heart).

Thanks a lot to all the seniors in this process for sharing their experience/thoughts/ideas/suggestions to others to reach our goals...please be patient ...I'm sure all of you will be relieved pretty soon...

Thanks
Gopal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
First I-140 approved in Apr 2001 and got laid off from the job even before filing I-485.

VSC EB2 India
PD Apr 2001 (Substitute Labor)
140 PD Feb 2004
485 ND May2004
Wife 485 ND Nov 2004
485 FP Mar 2005
Wife 485 FP Apr 2005
RFE on I-140 03/2005 (For original labor and ability to pay)
RFE Replied 06/2005
Case denied (140 and 2 485s )in Feb 2006 (stating that the original labor copy where abouts are not informed)
MTR in 15 Mar 2006
MTR re-opened in 23 Mar 2006
Filed 3rd EAD 18th April 2006
Went to Phily office for Interim EAD in Aug last week since it is past 90 days - and was sent back stating that the 485 is still in closed state.
Got 3rd EAD approved 10/17/2006
140 Message - 2nd RFE (Still waiting for the exact copy of the RFE.. it is on DOL for the duplicate labor.) - Jan 2007
I-485 - Got re-opened on USCIS motion in Jan 2007
I-485 (wife's) opened in Jan 2007
Filed for 4th EAD and AP in July 2007 and approved in Sep
140 approved on Aug 05 2007 (Magic mail from CRIS)
GC approved on Oct6th
Waiting on wife's 485 still....

Last edited by a moderator: