yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoo My case is approved

indiagirl

Registered Users (C)
I am very glad to inform you all that my case has been approved.

My details

I485 - Oct 2002
3 EaD's
2 AP's
FP1 - Dec 2002
FP2 - Nov 13 2004
AD - Dec 8 2004

Congrats. Good to see that your approval came through just after the 2nd FP. I am in the same boat and keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks a lot.

I am guessing that whoever had their 2nd FP in Nov with RD in OCT 2002 will see their approvals this week or next week.

Congratulations and happy that NSC is moving on. I am in the same boat as you. Did your status got updated after your FP2. Mine didn't.

Congratulations. I am also in the same boat.

485- RD Sep-27, 2002
485 - ND Oct-30, 2002
2nd FP - Nov-23, 2004
3 EADs and 2 APs

Indiagirl,

did your LUD changed after FP2, when and how many times ?
did your LUD changed before approval when and how many times ?

Thanks in advance

For all your questions

My LUD did not change after my FP
I am EB3 catagory
My LUD changed only today after my GC approval.

Earlier it was 12/09/03 and the message said "On july 9 2003, we recd your FP blah blah.."

Today it was 12/09/04 and the message said "this case has been approved..."

I do not know my exact RD or ND because INS lost my receipt notice. I only came to know when I called them and gave me a vague answer about my receipt date and notice date.

Congrats. Good luck for future. May be you will have a new user name from today - americangirl. :) :D :) :D

indiagirl said:
My LUD did not change after my FP
I am EB3 catagory
My LUD changed only today after my GC approval.

Earlier it was 12/09/03 and the message said "On july 9 2003, we recd your FP blah blah.."

Today it was 12/09/04 and the message said "this case has been approved..."

I do not know my exact RD or ND because INS lost my receipt notice. I only came to know when I called them and gave me a vague answer about my receipt date and notice date.

Looks like 09th day is good day for you, just saw recurrences of 9 in your dates.