Yaaabbbaaa Daaabaaa Doooo... APPROVED !!!

Ajay S. Moorjani

Registered Users (C)
Hi All: I am very glad to let u all know that my wife\'s and my case has been approved. Here are the details:

EB3.
EAC 99 264 XXXXX
PD: June 18, 1998
RD: Aug 23, 1999
ND: Sep 13, 1999
FP: Aug 8, 2000
RFE Sent: May 10, 2001
RFE Received by Lawyer: May 14, 2001
RFE Responded By Lawyer: May 16, 2001
RFE Ack By INS: May 21, 2001
Appoval: June 18, 2001

I received the courtesy copy in the mail today. AVM still not updated.
Lawyer also has received original copies today.

I always thought that it is a child who teaches you the true meaning of the word "patience", but I have to admit, it is the INS. Glad that it is all over, and hoping and praying that everyone on this board gets it soon.

I will post stamping details soon.

Thanks.
Ajay S. Moorjani

No Title

Congrats! You deserve the approval because U were ahead in the queue. Sooner or later our turn will also come. Enjoy the peace of mind!

No Title

Thanks GCtoGo and Winner2.
it is a great peace of mind. I only wish INS had the word "queue" in their dictionary, cause I saw a lot of approvals for cases way ahead of me. Anyway, after some time, it did not really matter, cause the only thing that mattered was "luck"

No Title

tracker has been updated. for some reason, my name is listed in tracker under two handles, "ajaym" & "ajaysm".

I have updated "ajaym" and would request myladoor to remove the other handle.

Thanks,
Ajay

No Title

Hi Ajay
  Are you from HCL and also are you the one who is analysing and sending email regarding stock of HCL

Kannan Ramanathan

No Title

Congrats!
I like your statement "I always thought that it is a child who teaches you the true meaning of the word "patience", but I have to admit, it is the INS"

INS develops philosophers too.

No Title

Ajay

Looks like one of the old timers based on your RD. Congratulations and GOOD LUCK!